Graham

Dengeki Hobby Dec 2011 issue out.

the FINAL issue of MtR. T.T;;;

w/:

2 page spread of all the custom models used (that's 18 bird's eye, 3 three-quarter front, 4 front)

2 page - top R: character relationships, top L: Angers 672 "Zentradi Ver." and Naresuan, bottom L+R: synopsis and illo of eps. 01~11.

2 page title page and first part of the 12th episode.

2 page YF-24 Paladin Prophecy - Chelsea's new VF. Basically a YF-25 w/ most of the VF-25 Super Parts AND a spear!

3 page Queadluun-Alma: at first glace I thought it was the Pheyos Valkyrie. Basically a Queadluun-Rau that can transform above the waste into a kind of fighter mode. Sort of. No matter what, cool.

1 page ad for 2 new MtR books (1x models, 1x novelization). Due out in December.

Then onto Macross the Forefront. (gonna post about this elsewhere)

2 page YF-24 Paladin Prophecy - Chelsea's new VF. Basically a YF-25 w/ most of the VF-25 Super Parts AND a spear!

I'd say it's more of a lance than a spear.

And although I don't have the magazine in front of me, IIRC the chest armor is taken from the Armored Pack.

Graham

3 page Queadluun-Alma: at first glace I thought it was the Pheyos Valkyrie. Basically a Queadluun-Rau that can transform above the waste into a kind of fighter mode. Sort of. No matter what, cool.

So it wasn't a gundam :D

>sketchley

Could you translate the article of VF-11 "El Camino Real" ?

It's on the "to do" list. Way, way, waaaaay back there. Of course, if you want it at the top of the list, the rate is ¥10/word.

Yeah, I kinda like it though, it's like a mix between a Queadluun and a VF

pheyos3.gif

My first thought was a Feios Valkyrie.

http://www.macross2....ossga/feios.htm

If it does have a fighter mode somebody reverse engineered the Feios Valkyrie much like the the Zentradi Glaug design was taken from Zentradi rebels.

Makes me wonder if the Final Weapon has been reversed engineered. It is a combiner made up of three pieces.

Saishuuheiki-123.jpg

Edited by RedWolf

pheyos3.gif

My first thought was a Feios Valkyrie.

http://www.macross2....ossga/feios.htm

If it does have a fighter mode somebody reverse engineered the Feios Valkyrie much like the the Zentradi Glaug design was taken from Zentradi rebels.

Makes me wonder if the Final Weapon has been reversed engineered. It is a combiner made up of three pieces.

It does remind a Feios Valkyrie...

macross_spec_bg17.jpg

Source: http://hobby.dengeki.com/macross_r/index.html

Which reminds me that in Macross VF-X2 the military industrial complex company like Critical Path Corporation sold weapons to Zentradi rebel group Black Rainbow.

Macross Dynamite 7 had the Loschier Company selling VF-17D to criminal groups.

Edited by RedWolf

Saishuuheiki-123.jpg

One of these days, someone is going to have to photoshop this image and remove the funky background and black TV screen boxes...

It does remind a Feios Valkyrie...

... cuz that's what the description on the website says...?

設計には、はぐれゼントラーディに亡命した地球人の技術者が開発した“フェイオス・バルキリー”などの敵性バルキリーの技術が盛り込まれており、クァドラン・タイプでは珍しく、高速飛行形態への可変機能を持つ。