Return of the DYRL Launch Arm shirt

I'm making a list of people interested for another reprint if warranted. Got a few ppl down but not enough. Not sure if it's gonna happen but let me know anyway.

UPDATE:

This project is done. Sorry I didn't order extras. Just what people pre-ordered.

Shirts are sent out. I'm holding a couple who are waiting for other items from me. But everyone that got a tracking number means their shirts were dropped off at the PO.

ORDERS ARE CLOSED. THANKS!

ORIGINAL POST:

I'm getting a lot of request for the DYRL Launch Arm shirt. I need at least a 25 count committed to do a run. This time though we don't have the same time limit, but I'd like to run it as soon as possible. Maybe in a month? I'm going to accept payment for it as soon as I reach the 25 mark and I'll announce when I start the printing process.

The feedback on these shirts are great. It's an over sized print and the valk is huge on the shirt. I personally re-inked the entire drawing to make it show up really well.

Here's the art.

launcharmsamplesmall.jpg

dyrl.jpg

Here's Kirik rocking the shirt at MWCon... with some drunk people

It's $20 a shirt before shipping

$3 extra for XXL and above.

SIZE CHART

tshirtsizechart1287876443.JPG

Shipping and paypal fees are extra.

Thanks!

1. mrnobudy

2. VEX.com

3. UNSpacy

4. Valkyrie

5. Dobber

6. Thor

7. -knives-

8. britai7018

9. tom64ss

10. Operator7G

11. Ender-DI

12. Jepoyako

13. 505thAirborne

14. bluemax

15. bluemax

16. keith

17. MechaWyvern

18. GSXR750

19. vt102

20. buffalostyle

21. Valk009

22. Shiroth

23. Macrossfan001

24. Orguss01

25. Gaijin

26. CHowser

IIf you were to change the red to, either; max blue, kakizaky green, or Roy yellow, that would make me buy all of them.

that would require a seperate run each... way to expensive unless 25 people bought 1 of each color.

Almost to the magic number, just 8 more to go since bluemax ordered 2! :)

You're right! 5 more to go and it's a green light. I honsestly didn't think we would get there this fast. I thought that everyone got theirs the first round.

Do you have access to 3XLT? If not, if I was to ship you the shirt, could you print it on one provided?

We should be OK.

You're right! 5 more to go and it's a green light. I honsestly didn't think we would get there this fast. I thought that everyone got theirs the first round.

We should be OK.

Ah, switch mine to a 3XLT too, being a tall anime fan ain't easy!

I've just been counting shirts and not the sizes but we did shirts for tall and big anime fans on the last run for sure.

one XL for me. give it to bigkid i guess to put in the box when the last of my stuff gets off the boat :) if you see him, that is...

Unfortunately, I see him all the time... :p

yes. Once I contact you, I'll be asking for your address so i can give you an approximate shipment price. I'd say offhand shipping to EU is about $15 USD.

I didn't even know about tshirt size charts until you asked... thanks! This will be handy for everyone. I'll put it on the first post.

tshirtsizechart1287876443.JPG

1 more please..wore mine damp the other day cuz hang drying during rainy weather don't work and hellz nah if this shirt is ever going in dryer...

now I don't have to "ration" my wears...I can wear it till it falls apart and stil have a freash one....for when I'm like 50.

This scene epitomizes Macross for me.. I can feel launch arm release!!!(anyone remeber Star Tours, @ the start??)

Thanks EXo!!

Edited by orguss01