An Extremely Dumb Question

I gotta be honest; I'm visually impaired. I rely on a screenreader to get me through the Net about 70% of the time (I have full sight in one eye; the other...works when it wants to).

However though it seems like my reader won't read what I'm typing on the forums, and only reads replies when I highlight text, which can be incredibly annyoing at times.

Is there any possible way that I can possibly make the font larger? Like...the way it was on the old board, which was just PERFECT (with few exceptions)?

I'm sorry if this sounds incredibly stupid and/or off the wall.

~Jursie

No, I'm not shouting. Just making it easier for you to read. You can always use Mozilla (or Netscape) as your default browser. For Mozilla, it's under

View->Text Zoom.

You can then adjust the size of the font's displayed (all fonts including the replies' fonts). That should make things much better. For IE, it's a tad bit different as it reads style sheets first and ignores the rest. But anyways, it's under

Tools->Internet Options->'General' tab->Accessibility. Click on "Ignore font sizes specified on Web pages".

Now you can adjust your font size settings under

View->Text size

Hope that helps.