I wish the show's brilliant moments wouldn't be so watered down by the stupid decisions and concepts. In a way Glen's demise would have been a great surprise but they really did litter the first episodes with hints that it was coming. It's always sadder when you don't expect it.

The worst part of it is really is how dumb Rick's plan is. But here's a list of all the things that keeps it from being that good.
1. Glen depending on Nicholas too much. He's always been so resourceful and able to manage on his own and then all of a sudden the last episodes he has to trust this guy because he's been there before. Here's a clue, the guy hardly ever came back with anyone... don't give him keys to the car. Whether it's deceit or stupidity, you just can't trust the guy. Another clue was his little jolts of insanity I guess no one saw.
2.Michonne... take the poor guy's note. He's not going to make it. And Geez... at least put the guy out of his mysery while he's screaming his ass off thru the fence. It's a chain link fence... not a force field.
3. Please... just show me a scene where the walkers tippy toe up to unsuspecting victims so I can stop asking how they managed to get snuck up on all the time. Then I'll be good.
4. Aside from the main plan... always listen to Rick.

But not to be ungrateful. Great stuff...
1.Let's go before the the herd gets here... They're here!
2. Rick blasting thru the side of the RV... Rick in the RV over all.

3. Daryl going back. (If you keep going, it's for them. If you go back, it's for us.)

4. RIP Glen... yeah, circumstances around it is kinda dumb but props for the balls in killing a popular character, though I feel like they underused him as a badass this season. This is a guy that killed a walker while he was tied down to a chair!

But hey Maggie's single!

lol. Seriously... poor Maggie.

People are claiming the other guy is just hallucinating the whole thing or they are eating someone else's body and character X is underneath it and is perfect fine.

It is a bad death but if the Producer pulled a "We fooled you X is still alive!" that would be even worst.

I wish the show's brilliant moments wouldn't be so watered down by the stupid decisions and concepts. In a way Glen's demise would have been a great surprise but they really did litter the first episodes with hints that it was coming. It's always sadder when you don't expect it.

The worst part of it is really is how dumb Rick's plan is. But here's a list of all the things that keeps it from being that good.

1. Glen depending on Nicholas too much. He's always been so resourceful and able to manage on his own and then all of a sudden the last episodes he has to trust this guy because he's been there before. Here's a clue, the guy hardly ever came back with anyone... don't give him keys to the car. Whether it's deceit or stupidity, you just can't trust the guy. Another clue was his little jolts of insanity I guess no one saw.

2.Michonne... take the poor guy's note. He's not going to make it. And Geez... at least put the guy out of his mysery while he's screaming his ass off thru the fence. It's a chain link fence... not a force field.

3. Please... just show me a scene where the walkers tippy toe up to unsuspecting victims so I can stop asking how they managed to get snuck up on all the time. Then I'll be good.

4. Aside from the main plan... always listen to Rick.

But not to be ungrateful. Great stuff...

1.Let's go before the the herd gets here... They're here!

2. Rick blasting thru the side of the RV... Rick in the RV over all.

3. Daryl going back. (If you keep going, it's for them. If you go back, it's for us.)

4. RIP Glen... yeah, circumstances around it is kinda dumb but props for the balls in killing a popular character, though I feel like they underused him as a badass this season. This is a guy that killed a walker while he was tied down to a chair!

But hey Maggie's single!

lol. Seriously... poor Maggie.

Yeah, familiar plot fails of TWD. At least they have made it slightly less(er) obvious. Yeah that "Oh no sudden walkers" thing is getting really tiredsome. Dead leaves everywhere, yet these 4 somehow are the Special Forces Zombies and can enter in like ninjas.

Maggie has no one left family wise, I fear some kind of mental break down, and possible death, She hasn't been doing much of anything on the show. But maybe she will assume Glen's role and take over, and start being a bad ass too. If Glen is truly dead, then it was kind of a piss poor end for a character that, like you said, killed a walker while tied to a chair.

That ninja zombie attack on that one guy was pretty stupid. They're all just standing around talking in the woods. Aware that zombies are about and one starts screaming because a zombie snuck up behind him to take a bite. There's nothing stealthy about zombies. They get people because the living make a wrong turn and end up in a dead end with no way to escape.

Even if Zombies can sneak up on people why hasn't anybody learned the art of standing back to back or forming a outward facing circle so you see the zombies coming when you take a 5 minute break?

I must say I was genuinely disappointed with this one. Not let down, mind you--just disappointed with Glen's (apparent) fate. FFS, he's been around since the beginning!

I was wondering where they were going to take things with the underlying theme of "is-it-humanity-or-is-it-weakness," with Glen and Morgan's characters: Glen with his insistence on seeing the potential good in others--in spite of indications to the contrary; and Morgan's "Zen" conversion, refusing to kill--even those who clearly need killin'.

I was thinking: this could potentially create some great drama. They're (Glen & Mrogan) going to have to re-evaluate themselves and their respective policies; or will they stick to their guns, and potentially put others in peril as well as themselves?

Well--so much for that theory. They certainly took a (slightly) unexpected turn with that on Glen's part, didn't they? Or at least, I wouldn't have expected in so soon. While I wish it weren't so, I agree with Roy. It would certainly be worse if they tried a Bobby-Ewing-in-the-shower scene to try to retcon it later on. That would just be sh*tty writing. And lazy.

Edited by reddsun1

the guy is shouting, walkers are picky eaters wherein after they finish one guts, they move to the next one.

If Glenn is dead for some odd reason he's the first cast member to both not be added to the In Remembrance wall on Talking Dead and also the very first character to be whacked and not appear on the show immediately afterward.

If Glenn is dead for some odd reason he's the first cast member to both not be added to the In Remembrance wall on Talking Dead and also the very first character to be whacked and not appear on the show immediately afterward.

I find it hard to believe that they would break with that tradition...

I don't watch the show, but a good way to fool the TV viewers into thinking he was dead, would be to have him on all the shows saying that yes he is dead. Maybe he wouldn't even have to know that they were bringing him back.

But by not having him on, they are leaving it ambiguous, and open. Here's hoping he shows up suddenly, saving the day once again!

That ninja zombie attack on that one guy was pretty stupid. They're all just standing around talking in the woods. Aware that zombies are about and one starts screaming because a zombie snuck up behind him to take a bite. There's nothing stealthy about zombies. They get people because the living make a wrong turn and end up in a dead end with no way to escape.

Even if Zombies can sneak up on people why hasn't anybody learned the art of standing back to back or forming a outward facing circle so you see the zombies coming when you take a 5 minute break?

They should have cut to a scene where you see the zombie wearing wrestling shoes. LOL!

Why didn't they go up the stairs?

Seriously. That, or any number of things they could've done. But hey, dramatic Walking Dead episode is dramatic.

When that one guy was being eaten while pushed up against the gate, how come no one helped put him out of his misery?? His head was right there. Michonne could have easily stabbed him through the brain, but instead they all stood there like idiots watching him being chomped on and listening to him scream!

When that one guy was being eaten while pushed up against the gate, how come no one helped put him out of his misery?? His head was right there. Michonne could have easily stabbed him through the brain, but instead they all stood there like idiots watching him being chomped on and listening to him scream!

Yeah, that was a little f'ed up.

Edited by reddsun1

Can we talk about the passage of time in this series?

Rick's eldest son goes from a 10 year old kid to a 15 year old kid and his baby hardly ages at all? Nobody ages either. Why don't I see grey hairs?

if Andrew Lincoln grows his beard back in you'll see grey hairs.

I wonder how far they will take Morgan and his dilemma: trying to value life in a world that doesn't value life. This has the potential to be some GREAT t.v....

For those who still didn't watch Sunday's episode yet, the story of Eastman's family being killed is probably one of the darkest things I've heard of in a while with this show... minus the World going to Hell of course.

After watching the Royals win last night I watched this episode again, was worth a second viewing! B))

Edited by 505thAirborne

I will say, after watching the episode twice,

Eastman's biten part was just bad. The guy survived years alone, in the zombie world, and he has a long as stick he could have stabbed through it's head... but just like ninja zombies, and sudden horde syndrome, he steps in front of Morgan and takes a bite. To me, that kind of made Eastmans death just stupid and more contrived then thought out.

I'm feeling that Morgan, might end up heading back down the road to crazy town.

I don't think Glen is dead, mainly because of the ammo thing, and more importantly, he wasn't in TTD's memoriam, nor was Steven Yuen on as a guest, which is breaking a long time sitting tradition

Eastman's fate could be seen as being contrived. I also look at it as part of a growing list of tradgedies that show how controversial Morgan's adopted philosophy is...

Eastman's fate could be seen as being contrived. I also look at it as part of a growing list of tradgedies that show how controversial Morgan's adopted philosophy is...

It was contrived. That whole scene with Morgan suddenly losing his crap and attacking Eastman again was contrived too.

And Morgan's outlook on life makes no sense, especially in light of the fact Eastman died admitting he arranged to have that

sociopath captured so he could essentially get revenge via slow torture, which goes directly against his "all life matters" world view.

Though, given the talk with the Wolf, it seems like as Morgan left the prison that he had a second thought about what that quote really

means. Maybe he's finally seeing reality and will slightly understand Rick's perspective more.

Well, what I took from Eastman's experience is that he, too, changed after he tried to obtain inner peace the "old fashioned" way; and if you think about it, that same philosophy of peace and compassion led him to his fate.

Again, I am predicting that Morgan's newfound philosophy will be put to the test; furthermore I am expecting Morgan's new outlook on life to fail-miserably...

Well, what I took from Eastman's experience is that he, too, changed after he tried to obtain inner peace the "old fashioned" way; and if you think about it, that same philosophy of peace and compassion led him to his fate.

Again, I am predicting that Morgan's newfound philosophy will be put to the test; furthermore I am expecting Morgan's new outlook on life to fail-miserably...

I dont want to admit it, since i liked morgan since his first appereance, and now he is a total bad ass, but his perespective will cost him his life, if he dont adapt like rick did.

I dont want to admit it, since i liked morgan since his first appereance, and now he is a total bad ass, but his perespective will cost him his life, if he dont adapt like rick did.

It would be even more annoying if his philosophy costs the life of others in the main group.

This may be off topic, but I was thinking it would be fun for celebrities to make a cameo every once in a while as a zombie version of themselves. Maybe, this would be a better idea for Fear TWD, though.