This weeks episode had too much of a "feel good story" to it, which makes me think the final episode is going to be all sorts of f'ed up.

-b.

You could be right, I think next week will end with a massive cliffhanger and then we'll start the new season with a serious Cluster Frak.

So it does indeed look tike they're all going to meet up at Terminus next week.

The black guy in Daryl's group can spot Rick, and Daryl can remind Maggie she's supposed to have a little sister she cares about.

So it does indeed look tike they're all going to meet up at Terminus next week.

The black guy in Daryl's group can spot Rick, and Daryl can remind Maggie she's supposed to have a little sister she cares about.

Yeah, I keep forgetting that Beth is Maggie's little sister and the lack of empathy is a little off-putting but it could be the shock from how their Dad was killed mixed with

being reunited with Glenn

Daryl seems to be the only one missing her, presumably because he's the only one that knows she is still alive.

-b.

how many episodes were there this "half season", it seems like startling little. I think there is only 1 or 2 more left before the long spring/summer hiatus right? and yeah last week's was just hard to watch! I think they will follow the usual formula of the last episode being a source of chaos and mayhem and of course....cliffhanger. This all of course after the relative feel good eppy we just saw and i'm sure the first third or so of next week's will feel the same way until somehow all hell breaks loose.

:( / :blink:

-b.

PS - I didn't realize that was Denise Crosby, good eye Uxi.

They mentioned her on The Talking Dead, I didn't recognize her right away either.

As for those paintings, its a coincidence or a sign of evil things to come.

Is this in any way related to the comics?

yes....maybe it should have been spoiler tagged?.....it is completely based on info derived from the comics, unless he/she came up with that idea all on their own...if so, congrats...you're good!.....even if some comic stuff does not make it onto the show...it does not mean it never will....so maybe it is better to just spoiler tag just in case for those trying to avoid any clues/info from the comics and/or ongoing TV series...or not....personally, it does not bother me to read spoilers....but some are....and I can respect that...

Just sayin'...... :)

And with that said..... :p

Just to confirm, Beth never appeared in the comics. She's original for the TV show. That's not to debunk anything about what was posted earlier, just saying that there is no comic history to go on for the character (just like Daryl).

Disclaimer: I have NOT ready any of the comics but I do Google the stuff I don't mind being "spoiled" about.

-b.

I would say give the comics a go, I personally like it more. I do watch the show though but sometimes I get disappointed at how long they drag some things out like the prison.

Plan to at some point, either after the series or near the end. I find my relative enjoyment of TV or Movies adapted from printed works to be that much higher if I haven't read the source material first.

And it'll be a ton of reading, the last time I was in a comic book store I think I saw at least 6 hardcover volumes of The Walking Dead. :wacko:

-b.

I haven't read the comics. That place is just too creepy. No guards. No other people. Just her at the grill..

That's what I was thinking. If that place was an established "sanctuary" there would be people around and guards on duty just like Woodbury was. Now that someone has mentioned BBQ Beth I now think it might be that lady that kidnapped her.

No Rick killed the guy was taking a dump. That guy choked out in the bedroom was just put in a sleeper hold and saw Rick before he went out.

Dunno....but the group Daryl is currently with insinuated that they knew better about Terminus.....I'm thinking maybe their leader escaped from there....with that said, my first question would have been why is Terminus not what it seems....but I'm guessing the writers will not have Daryl ask that (because then "we" would know way sooner than we should).....Since Daryl's group knows about Terminus....they will not be able to enter it as a group.....if they cannot enter it, they basically need to be eliminated from the story and thus allowing Daryl to enter either alone or with Rick, Michonne, and Carl after some shootout with them, or better yet...saved once again by Carol (and Tyreese)......guessing they will make it in together towards the end.....met by the rest of their crew seemingly being treated well and feeling "hopeful again"....maybe the show ends with something ominous like a piece of Beth's blood-stain clothes or maybe something way more vile (guessing this would make for a way better cliffhanger) ......oh, and I'm guessing it will be Michonne who makes the "discovery"....she is that last one to trust anyone/anyplace and I am thinking she will connect the dots with the "defiled art" she saw inside the house a few episodes ago....

If there was ever a legitimate case of "d'oh" for me, this would be it.

I actually forgot to pay my monthly cable TV fees, and the connection was cut last night, meaning no TWD finale for me.

homer.jpg

Edited by GU-11