hahaha, darkhorizon is circulating a report that Lindsay "I'm not a shop lifter" Lohan is in talks for the Superman movie.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/19394/lindsay-lohan-needs-a-man-of-steel-

They acknowledge it's probably BS but it's still fun.

To quote Luke Skywalker or his dad, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Too bad Routh's not going to be the man of steel again, thought he did an awsome job...don't know anything about this new guy.

My thoughts exactly; he played the role perfectly, reminded me of 'Reeve God rest his soul. Why do we need another reboot? Oh wait, I already asked that... :mellow:

Ugh.

Looks more like Ultraman than Superman. And like a few others have said makes me miss the Brandon Routh Superman.

-b.

Dude, what are you talking about. He looks absolutely nothing like Ultraman.

Dude, what are you talking about. He looks absolutely nothing like Ultraman.

That was horrible.

And I get the joke/sarcasm but the pic they released doesn't make the character look heroic, at all - he looks like a villain.

Is it too early to start hoping for the next reboot??? :rolleyes:

-b.

I don't mean to sound like a hater this early on, but is it me or is his forehead huge like a drive-in movie theatre? It looks like he's got a receeding hairline, but it could just be the picture. I like Brendon Routh's Superman better because he was the perfect tribute to Reeve's Superman....

I don't mean to sound like a hater this early on, but is it me or is his forehead huge like a drive-in movie theatre? It looks like he's got a receeding hairline, but it could just be the picture. I like Brendon Routh's Superman better because he was the perfect tribute to Reeve's Superman....

And that's partially why Superman Returns sucked.

I thought Superman return's sucked as well. It was horribly cast, with a terrible plot and story. Routh looked like a young Reeves, but he brought nothing to the part. He was nothing more than a look alike. DC is currently rebooting all of their comics. I'm curious to see if this new version of superman will mirror DC's new superman or the J Michael Strazenski's take on the character.

I thought Superman return's sucked as well. It was horribly cast, with a terrible plot and story. Routh looked like a young Reeves, but he brought nothing to the part. He was nothing more than a look alike. DC is currently rebooting all of their comics. I'm curious to see if this new version of superman will mirror DC's new superman or the J Michael Strazenski's take on the character.

I blame Brian singer more so than Routh.

I blame Brian singer more so than Routh.

I concur. His film was too much of a tribute to the Donner films. He should've made the film his own, and explored new territory.

If Lex is in this reboot, I hope they make him a scientific genius like in the comics. I'm tired of the bumbling criminal genius that we've gotten in all of the films.

• 1 month later...

Yeah the suit looks like epic fail. The colors look way too dark. I don't mind that they got rid of his red shorts, but you need something in place to break up all of the blue. A colored belt or some colored pattern on his legs.