Your favorite Macross toy -hands down

drkstar00

#1) yf-21 in fighter mode specially, but batroid is nice too

If more were aloid

#2) 1/48 vf-1s roy in batroid with fps (used to be my favorate untill the yf-21, but a very close second)

So if i could only keep 2 (and NO, i cant just keep 1, it has to be a minimum of 2), it would be yf-21 and vf-1s roy.

#3) 1/48 vf-1j alone, with fast pack or with armor, this is the only one i like that looks great any way

hoping #4 becomes either a blazzer or a yf-19 double nuts, or a vf-11c (i dont have either of these, but are next project, and have high hopes)

For me it would probably be the Bandai SD/joke machine valks.

jokehikaru1.jpg

Ditto. While there are many Macross toys I absolutely love, old and modern, the VF-1S Roy Joke Machine is at the top for a variety of reasons. It was the first (and favorite) valk toy I owned as a kid, it was the first Macross toy I reclaimed as an adult (the original being torn to shreds by neices and nephews) and also the first toy I bought from a fellow MW member shortly after joining the boards. On top of the nostalgia and memories it's simply a wonderfully designed toy with great articulation, durable build and clever features (rotating cockpit!). Sure the pilot is wearing a regular fighter pilot suit instead of Macross gear, but that just adds to the charm for me.

My favorite Macross toy is going to be a-soon-to-be-released vinyl collection Glaug figure.

It is on my work table right now ready to be painted. I just love this how it came out.

It is going to be a beautiful kick-ass toy, and you guy's too going to love it. :)

I have high hopes for it! :p

My favorite Macross toy is going to be a-soon-to-be-released vinyl collection Glaug figure.

It is on my work table right now ready to be painted. I just love this how it came out.

It is going to be a beautiful kick-ass toy, and you guy's too going to love it. :)

I assure you, it'll be my favorite 1/100 vinyl glaug ever.

by Toynami.

in 2011.

:p

• 2 weeks later...

I for one am VERY excited about this release! :)

my favorite

3774828034_0c47db21b9_z.jpg

IMG_1067 by

デストロイド, on Flickr

3774022837_3e48680f75_z.jpg

IMG_1084

by

デストロイド, on Flickr

3774853870_ef927b700c_z.jpg

IMG_1122

by

デストロイド, on Flickr

are customs allowed?

The upcoming 1/3000 Macross SDF-1. ALWAYS wanted a large scale toy of that ship. I can't believe it's taken 26 years but I guess it's not the most popular craft.

My 1/60 VF-1S Roy Focker. Definitely. Though I only have three Valks, haha. SV-51 and VF-0S round them out, with a VF-27 to come in the next few days. But yeah, my VF-1S is definitely my favorite.

Sorry for the poor quality picture. My first and only valk so naturally its my favorite. I want a 1/48 1S with the GBP parts done in the Minmei Guard scheme. That would be my ultimate valk, anyone know how I can make that happen with my lack of artistic talent?

valk004.jpg

• 5 months later...