Upgrade parts for Beagle 1/10 Mospeada

EXO

Made by Beagle?

Beagle is out of the Mospeada game. I made these and I'll be offering them up as premade kits. They'll be casted in color and fully assembled. The saddle bags snap into place without assembly or tools. These are NOT recasts of the T-Rex kits. Their items have more features.

I was just talking to a friend about the feasibility of Beagle, Toynami or a fan made accessory pack for the 1/10 toys. Saddle bags and a BFG are awesome additions. I had also thought about other items like the line art attached, but i have no idea about fabricating stuff like this. Thanks again for giving us something awesome to add to our Toys EXO!

post-13285-128397484612_thumb.png

post-13285-128397486152_thumb.png

post-13285-128397487515_thumb.png

post-13285-128397488763_thumb.png

post-13285-128397489588_thumb.jpg

wow... that was quick... already made it across the ocean

http://wildcats.pupui.jp/

someone in this forum is already doing a 1/10 version of Jim's jeep. I certainly wouldn't attempt it. I wouldn't build anything that big just so 2 or 3 people can buy it unless it was something I wanted for myself.

Concerning the Blow Superior conversion kit. This is more doable. I can easily make those parts, but what are the chances people would buy a $200 toy, take it apart for a kit that may cost another $200? But it's one of those project I'm considering as a one off custom.

Concerning the Blow Superior conversion kit. This is more doable. I can easily make those parts, but what are the chances people would buy a $200 toy, take it apart for a kit that may cost another $200? But it's one of those project I'm considering as a one off custom.

I would certainly buy a set. I already have a spare set of Mospeadas for customising. $200 for a conversion kit is small change compared to scanning, modelling and printing the parts myself through CAD systems.

I would certainly buy a set. I already have a spare set of Mospeadas for customising. $200 for a conversion kit is small change compared to scanning, modelling and printing the parts myself through CAD systems.

Not to mention sculpting Yellow's head and hair. It's not planned for this year for sure but when I'm ready I'll put up an interest thread and see if we can max out at least one mold. As long as people understand that these are gonna be resin parts and wont hold up to constant play like the materials used on the actual toy. I think the engine which definitely have to be replaced is POM on the toy. That's a major part that needs some serious engineering as a kit. Modelling it is the easy part It's the elbow grease needed to finish the part to match the rest of the toy that's the major hurdle. Still, a pipe dream of course... getting ahead of ourselves.

I'm just watching Robotech NEw Gen on hulu... don't know where my Mospeada DVDs are... I'm still huge fan of it. The Iiga would totally be awesome in the CM's 1/18 scale... Hell even the Gurab too. Maybe the protector Inbit would be doable in 1/10...

But who'd make the 1/18 Legioss? lol. Even worse. Who'd buy it. Prolly the same people that bought the 1/2000 Macross.

I'll be sending PM's back tonight and some tomorrow. Sit tight and thanks!

Do the saddlebags open up?

I'm just watching Robotech NEw Gen on hulu... don't know where my Mospeada DVDs are... I'm still huge fan of it. The Iiga would totally be awesome in the CM's 1/18 scale... Hell even the Gurab too. Maybe the protector Inbit would be doable in 1/10...

But who'd make the 1/18 Legioss? lol. Even worse. Who'd buy it. Prolly the same people that bought the 1/2000 Macross.

I'll be sending PM's back tonight and some tomorrow. Sit tight and thanks!

Do the saddlebags open up?

These are not designed to open up. The box behind the seat does have the capacity to have the top removed and you can store a small item in there. But I have no idea what. I honestly didn't think they needed that feature and didn't want to copy the T-Rex design. I concentrated more on the ease of attachment and fit. These guys literally just snap on in 3 seconds. And snap off in about the same time.

Wow... that's some sharp work, EXO. Love the side-mount for the Stinger-esque launcher (that picture's what sold me on picking up that book :D ). I never saw the T-Rex package, but what you've done looks plenty fine to me!

looks amazing EXO!!!

Do you have an idea of the price,would love to get 2 sets of saddle bags & and gun!! :D

I've been accepting payments on the sets. I'll put up an official for sale thread in the for sale section soon.

$40 for each saddlebag set

$20 for each bazooka

All rates are USD. Shipping and paypal is extra.

that pricing is soooo cheap considering all the work that would,ve gone into them!!! ( I,m guessing I dunno...ALOT!!!)

You ARE a hero EXO...are you wearing a costume when you make these??

Anyway THANK-YOU VERY MUCH is an understatement!!