img0137small.jpg

img0135small.jpg

img0133small.jpg

img0132small.jpg

img0146small.jpg

img0144small.jpg

img0143small.jpg

img0141small.jpg

Is this the set that came with the figs if you ordered all sets of them? Looks awesome. Nice work.

No, these are all brand new. Just finished them... just gotta clean up and start molding.

You shoulda got yours already, Bee has them.

Pretty good response on this thread and thru PM... I think the operative word here now is.. cheap!

$10 FLAT for the side and neck covers only without the seats.

$15 for the whole set. That includes a set of side covers, 2 neck pieces, 2 seats and 1 rail.

Every 5th of the WHOLE set is free.

Shipping and paypal is extra.

Thanks everyone!

I'll take two sets.

Will these also be available for pickup at MW CON?

I'll try to get them going by then... but really shipping for 2 sets isn't that much.

I guess I can start taking orders. These will be casted in gray just like the original GBP sets and they will arrive ready to assemble. I won't pre-assemble because you'll have plenty of options of how you want to display them. But they'll be cleaned and ready to snap together. If you're gonna paint them I recommend further cleaning by washing in warm water and mild detergent.

Of course these are for display purposes, made of regular resin with small pieces. If it gets hot enough where you live I recommend laying the seats down or that thin rail that holds up the second seat might bend even break. <- disclosure (it probably won't, it'd have to get pretty damn hot, unless you have a scaled Kakizaki sitting on it)

I'll weigh these tomorrow and I'll respond once I have the cost of shipping.

Just PM me with the subject "1/60 upgrade parts" and include your zip or international location and the quantity of either "basic ($10)" or "complete ($15)" sets.

Wow I really thought this out.

As I said before, paypal fees and shipping is extra.

I'll also contact everyone on this thread that said they wanted some sets tomorrow.

Thanks!

Any chance at some 1/48 goodness?

How many people still buy stuff for their 1/48? I'm actually thinking of customizing all the 1/48s I have that aren't selling. Which means I'm gonna need some of Eternal D's hands and some custom parts. I wish I had some more Thunder hammers.

How many people still buy stuff for their 1/48? I'm actually thinking of customizing all the 1/48s I have that aren't selling. Which means I'm gonna need some of Eternal D's hands and some custom parts. I wish I had some more Thunder hammers.

By when do we have to get our orders in?

I still buy 1/48's, many people do, many people aren't fulling into buying the 1/60 line after collecting the same figs in 1/48. I would be very interested in several sets if they became available, as it is I'm still looking for a 1/48 kakizaki and cannon fodder.

I still buy 1/48's, many people do, many people aren't fulling into buying the 1/60 line after collecting the same figs in 1/48. I would be very interested in several sets if they became available, as it is I'm still looking for a 1/48 kakizaki and cannon fodder.

I have a CF for sale. Drop me a PM. Sold my kakizaki though. I have every 1/48 and sold the ones that I feel I don't need in my collection. I'd rather wait for Hasegawa to come out with their 2 seaters than chase down a $300 kit that's not worth it.