Any news about Hasegawa New Release??

joscasle

Hi!

Any one knows something new about Hasegawa new 1/48 release?

Thanks

Sadly, nothing on HLJ or elsewhere that I've seen :( But really hoping they do a VF-1S, a Super/Strike, and....A BATTROID eventually!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! I'm still really surprised I haven't seen much activity here in terms of 1/48 Hasegawa builds. I figured as soon as that monster came out, there would be a million threads on it.....Has WM Cheng even started one?

• 2 weeks later...

It's kind of cool how they finished the tail fins so glossy. I think most of the time people finish them flat black or semi-gloss black. I know it's not exactly what you want in a military application, but it kind of reminds me of restored WWII planes for airshows.

I'm happy Hasegawa will release a version of the VF-1A/S from DYRL, what is curious is that it is a "Limited Edition" when is one of the most popular schemes of their 1/72 line.

What I think will be great in 1/48, if Hasegawa have that in mind, is that they will have the opportunity to release a TV version SUPER VALKYRIE with all the correct details (like cockpit, pilot figure, canopy, etc). A model kit of Max/Millia custom with fast packs will be fantastic, or the Mass Production version, even Hikaru's J or S. Then they can release a STRIKE version for DYRL and a SUPER as well.