captain america

Quirtra Queramitzuu: Kamikaze Space Cucumber

157 posts in this topic

I'm back online. Long story involving replacing old modem and Tigerdirect making my s*** list for the time being.

Derex, keep checking Starshipmodeler. A few will be available through them.

Cool8or, thanks and yes to post shading. I accidently caused some unwanted battle damage and I'm currently fixing it. That little sucker slipped right out of hand and hit the floor tail first. I should be finished with everything by Sunday.

Here is the finished producted. I added a painted 1/5000 Salan Scout for size comparsion. I will be working on two more, one with the main gun open in green and another one in brown. Enjoy.

post-1196-129168578416_thumb.jpg

post-1196-129168580199_thumb.jpg

post-1196-129168581638_thumb.jpg

post-1196-129168583283_thumb.jpg

post-1196-129168587152_thumb.jpg

post-1196-129168589417_thumb.jpg

post-1196-129168590802_thumb.jpg

post-1196-129168598074_thumb.jpg

post-1196-129168599777_thumb.jpg

Nice work Marc! :) I think I'm going right for Bronze/Brown for mine, need to finish the last few details on another kit before I get serious about painting this though.

Looks like this is available for pre-order on Starshipmodeler. I'd like to have a second one, it's a great kit.

That looks awesome, Marc! How's the version with the charged/firing main gun coming along? I seem to recall that you were contemplating how to go about achieving that effect a while back. ^_^

Thanks Miriya and Ghadrack. I do recommend when making the sprue spines to make enough spares.

I'm working on the lighting now. I found a lighting kit that will work and I'm looking for a wire wrap tool. I'm also thinking about trying foil to added to the affect. I will experiment.

keep checking Starshipmodeler. A few will be available through them.

I totally missed out. I checked ssm in the morning after work and it wasn't there so I went to bed. Got up and it's in the store and already sold out. Bummer, That will teach me to think I need sleep. :)

***** IMPORTANT INFORMATION*****

Ok everyone, here is the price and ordering button you have been all waiting to see. Drum roll. The Quelamitz sales price is $110.00. Shipping in the US will be $20 and International shipping is $35. Don't forget to add the 3% paypal fee. Send your payment to Captain America. Most of you have his information, if not, pm Captain America.

For those that are wondering why I am posting the information is that I have commission the Captain to do this project plus a few more in the future. For those that will like to see the other ships, be patient.

After asking to Netptunesurvey, a new run need 25 buyers.

I am in for 2 models, Anyone is interested?

Edited by varitechs

I'd buy 1.

The forums seem less active since the Christmas re-vamp. Maybe try the facebook page?

yeah there is only a core few regulars appearing and the news Feed page is gone too.