Quirtra Queramitzuu: Kamikaze Space Cucumber

captain america

Hey Capt.,

The new projects looks great! Sign me up for 1 copy. I also got your last project in the mail safely. Awesome kit as always.

One question, do you ever plan the make the "Nupetiet-Vergnitzs" (the big, whale-like Zentraedi ship) in the near future?

That ship would be quite massive, even in 1/5000 scale and honestly, I don't know if it can be made in a cost-feasible manner. Breetai on the other hand is very manageable in 1/5000. 1/72 too ^_^

But Cap, if you make the other ships, the nupetiet-vergnitzs is a must be! We can use 2 bases to hold it if it's necessary... all that I know is that I REALLY want that ship in my shelf.

It can be yor first foray into the crossover world of Macross Marital Aides, you'd make a mint in Japan I tell ya!!

Seriously though, rough estimate of the length in 1/5000 would it be like a meter long? What if you just picked an odd scale that would look good on a shelf?

It can be yor first foray into the crossover world of Macross Marital Aides, you'd make a mint in Japan I tell ya!!

Seriously though, rough estimate of the length in 1/5000 would it be like a meter long? What if you just picked an odd scale that would look good on a shelf?

Its been done already at Scale Solutions. He sells an odd scale size.

Edited by neptunesurvey

***** IMPORTANT INFORMATION*****

Ok everyone, here is the price and ordering button you have been all waiting to see. Drum roll. The Quelamitz sales price is $110.00. Shipping in the US will be $20 and International shipping is $35. Don't forget to add the 3% paypal fee. Send your payment to Captain America. Most of you have his information, if not, pm Captain America.

For those that are wondering why I am posting the information is that I have commission the Captain to do this project plus a few more in the future. For those that will like to see the other ships, be patient.

Edited by neptunesurvey

I want one. It might be two weeks before I can order, had to replace the washing machine, new rotors and brake pads in the truck and a surgical bill have tapped out my fun money this week :( Hopefully they''ll still be available.

Edited by Ghadrack

That ship would be quite massive, even in 1/5000 scale and honestly, I don't know if it can be made in a cost-feasible manner. Breetai on the other hand is very manageable in 1/5000. 1/72 too ^_^

Hey Capt.,

I just sent payment out for 1 copy of the Quelamitz. In regards to my previous post, I didn't realize how big the Nupetiet-Vergnitzs was in 1/2500 scale. The only cost-feasible approach would probably be vacuforming it I suppose. My next 1/2500 suggestion would be the "Quiltra Queleual Class Multipurpose Transport", the other, smaller whale-like ship.

Leonpost-7484-128687825561_thumb.jpg

Hey Capt.,

I just sent payment out for 1 copy of the Quelamitz. In regards to my previous post, I didn't realize how big the Nupetiet-Vergnitzs was in 1/2500 scale. The only cost-feasible approach would probably be vacuforming it I suppose. My next 1/2500 suggestion would be the "Quiltra Queleual Class Multipurpose Transport", the other, smaller whale-like ship.

There wouldn't be much difference between the flagship and Queleual in terms of fabrication. What the Queleual lacks in length it compensates for in girth, and both ships are too large even at 1/5000 to fit in my pressure pot, so resin casting for the hull would be out. The only other option I could think of would be lay-up in open molds using either fiberglass or thixatropic resin. This controls the materials cost, but then labor costs shoot way up because it's a very long and elaborate process to get just a single cast. Not to mention the horrendous fumes from the polyester resin :wacko:

Hey Capt.,

The ship would be over 60cm long in 1/5000.

Hey Capt.,

The new projects looks great! Sign me up for 1 copy. I also got your last project in the mail safely. Awesome kit as always.

One question, do you ever plan the make the "Nupetiet-Vergnitzs" (the big, whale-like Zentraedi ship) in the near future?

Oops nevermind

Edited by Grayson72

Hiya folks! All paid orders shipped today! I would have done so a couple of days quicker had my printer not been acting up <_<

The main destruction sheet is also done and attached below. I will also produce an addendum showing how to DIY stretched sprue antennae for the hull. It's a simple affair, but important to illustrate nonetheless ^_^

post-632-128771054339_thumb.jpg

Hiya folks! All paid orders shipped today! I would have done so a couple of days quicker had my printer not been acting up <_<

The main destruction sheet is also done and attached below. I will also produce an addendum showing how to DIY stretched sprue antennae for the hull. It's a simple affair, but important to illustrate nonetheless ^_^

ugh...could you email me a nice each to use .jpg? Whatever file that is, it isn't something that wants to print and after dropping serious cash on the kit I'm not about it screw around like that over an instruction sheet.

Edited by Heavy Melder

ugh...could you email me a nice each to use .jpg? Whatever file that is, it isn't something that wants to print and after dropping serious cash on the kit I'm not about it screw around like that over an instruction sheet.

The image above is already in jpeg format. I even saved it in RGB since the CMYK was causing problems with the Cat's Eye destructions. What are you using to try to open it?

The image above is already in jpeg format. I even saved it in RGB since the CMYK was causing problems with the Cat's Eye destructions. What are you using to try to open it?

figured it it out. Had to actually to save it somewhere instead of just right click and print and this round it seemed to actually work unlike the the cat's eye.

cool as!! Grey Football! hahahaha

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie