Scramble Wars - 1992 OVA

Area88

scramblewars.jpg

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Description: All of your favorite Artmic characters are back to compete in the most important race in Anime history. Expect to see members of Gall Force, Bubblegum Crisis, Genesis Survivor Gaiarth, Madox 01, Riding Bean and many, many more. Who will win? Place your bets now while you listen to some of the funkiest 80's tunes out there.

Comments: Remastered from LD source to produce DVD style video quality, so good it could be passed off as a new telecline print.

Torrent link comming soon, look forward to your comments as usual :)

Thank you!

Possibly the funniest thing about this OAV, from a UK perspective, is that the goal of the race - "Bangor" - is an actual place in the UK. It also used to be home to Anime Projects, who released AnimEigo titles in the UK [1], including this very title; I've long wondered if it was coincidence or not...

[1] Back when the only subtitled anime available in the UK was Bubblegum Crisis on VHS. For about £30. An episode. Thank Tezuka that those days of pricing are long go - Bandai want how much for Gundam Unicorn discs...?!

:p

Edited by F-ZeroOne

haha, I bought those BGC tapes back in the day in Australia for AUD$70 a pop. Besides Gunbuster they were the only commercially subbed anime I could find until I got a multi system deck.

Thankyou for the upload, I think I have this on the back of an old fansub somewhere but no VHS machine these days.

Edited by Million Star