WORST Sci-Fi TV series of all time.....

taksraven

Nope. While it shares the same concept of a robot living with a family, it's different in plot. Metal Mickey was just a robot, while Vicki was a robot made to resemble a human girl and the family was trying to keep her robot identity a secret.

Poor "girl," if only it wasn't played for laughs in the show. Not that funny after watching A.I. Artificial Intelligence.

• 1 year later...

I remember when TTAFFBH was on USA network as a kid . It was worse than Power Rangers,Beetleborgs, VR trooper, even worse than Super Human Cybersquad and it's hacker bad guy who is supposed to be a teen but looked 30.

Does anyone remember the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles live action series? That has to be up there with the worst sci-fi'ish tv series.

• 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I seen a LOT of shows I liked in this thread

ST: Voyager

ST: Enterprise

Plus others..Was a long thread for me to remember them all

Small Wonder WAS horrific, however the all time WORST was actually mentioned by the OP on the very first post

Battle Star Galactica 1980

Sorry nothing was as bad, cheesy, and RUINED the memories of a great franchise until the reboot/re-launch of BSG

I seen a LOT of shows I liked in this thread

ST: Voyager

ST: Enterprise

Plus others..Was a long thread for me to remember them all

Small Wonder WAS horrific, however the all time WORST was actually mentioned by the OP on the very first post

Battle Star Galactica 1980

Sorry nothing was as bad, cheesy, and RUINED the memories of a great franchise until the reboot/re-launch of BSG

At least Galactica 1980 got shot down after one season, and it was easily forgettable. Small Wonder went on for four seasons, leaving many viewers scarred for life.

At least Galactica 1980 got shot down after one season, and it was easily forgettable. Small Wonder went on for four seasons, leaving many viewers scarred for life.

I don't know about that. I remember Small Wonder (almost) fondly while Battlestart Galactica 1980 still makes me want to scream profanity. I guess that's what you get from a show where nearly everyone who worked on it had no desire to do so.

After some extensive reading, it appears that Galactica 1980 was ABC's way of giving the series a slow and painful death, as well as an F-U to the fans who protested over the original series' cancellation (especially some poor 15-year-old kid who committed suicide because he was obsessed by it).

With that in mind, here's a quick rundown of Galactica 1980 for your viewing displeasure.

Edited by areaseven

While technically a movie, this stinker went on to spawn an equally crappy TV series. And before you get your panties in a bunch, I actually love this film, even if it is stupid and the acting is horrible.

Edited by Noriko Takaya

• 3 months later...

Yes. Yes it was. Aeon Flux is one of the worst turds to be animated I have ever seen. It exists purely for shock value. Its inconsistant, incoherent, the designs are eye bleedingly painful to look at, and it tries to legitimize itself by craming in some gnostic teaching bullcrap that doesn't hold up when you take more than a cursory glance at it.

In a sentence?

Aeon Flux is complete crap.

• 2 months later...

I've only seen the Liquid Television segments, and I'm not touching the live-action movie with a 10-foot pole. But was the TV series that bad?

In a sentence?

Aeon Flux is complete crap.

I wouldn't say it was that bad. You have to remember this was an MTV thing from the first half of the 1990s--soaked in pop-culture and impotent heroes.

But I preferred The Maxx, myself.

Nice job on digging up this thread. Was reminded of 5 years of thinking of sh!tty shows to contribute... Still maintain my earlier answers. Love that this thread is still here.

• 4 months later...