Lookin' for a 1/72 VF-11 model

tn_prvteye

First time poster here...

I've been searching e-bay and scouring the net, and I just can't seem to find a 1/72 VF-11B. I know that Club-M and Reppu <sp?> made one, and apparently they are worth some major cash (which I don't have).

Anyone know of any upcoming 1/72 re-releases? Or any other alternatives? If not, I'm gonna have to go through Shapeways.com and make my own...but it wouldn't be as nice as a real resin kit.

-Steve

6 months ago or so, a resculpted version of either the ClubM or Retppu one was made available on this forum. There has also been a recast version of the other one released a couple of years ago. And I haven't seen ANY of them built, so I'm in the process of building up BOTH myself!

If you put in an add in the 'wanted' forum here, you might get someone contact you, for this reason. Both of them have their strengths and weaknesses.

There are no upcoming plans from anyone for releasing these again in 1/72 that I am aware of. I would love Hasegawa to release these, but I doubt they ever will. They flogged, eviscerated the husk of the poor VF-1, and I think they like that business model!