EXO

Who and Where In The World Are You II? (Intro and Location)

Hi, its been a while since i've been active in the forums (back in 2001).

Glad to be back.

Does anyone of you know how i can change my username?

It's George from Germany in the city of Frankfurt.

Cheers!

Edited by Big

Hello everyone! ^_^ My name is Samantha, and I'm super new to the Macross fandom! This year was my first Macross World Convention, and I enjoyed myself very much. I'm originally from Tennessee, but moved to LA just under a year ago. Everyone seems super nice, and I hope to meet more of you! <3

Argh, I woman here? Wow, we need to clone you to replace our girlfriends and wives so we have someone in house that understands our addiction. :D

Hi, Justin here from Singapore. Been collecting since 2007 but only more seriously since 2009/10. Right now really Macross Frontier crazy so spreading my reach to take in as much as possible.

Hello and greetings everyone. I'm Tony from south of Chicago, IL. I have been a fan of the world of Macross since my childhood and just now decided to join the community. Don't know why it's taken this long, but better late than never. I love both Macross and Robotech so please understand my willing to discuss both. I have a small collection of 1/55 Bandai reissue valkyries and hope to gather more down the road. My true love is anything old school Macross Saga so hopefully there are many discussions regarding it. I look forward to my time here and hope to make some good friends along the way. Cheers.

Hello, my name is Alex, I'm 36 years old. I'm French (sorry for my english ^ ^). I live in Metz in northeast France.

I discovered Macross in 1987 with the TV series Robotech. I collect VF 1/60 from Yamato since 3-4 years and figures from Megahouse, Banpresto and Tamashii Nations for this year.

I have in my collection:

SDF-1 Macross 1/5000 from Wave

SDF-1 Macross 1/3000

1/60 VF-1S Roy Focker DYRL ver. with super Strike & shares

1/60 VF-1S Roy Focker DYRL ver. with optional parts

1/60 VF-1S Roy Focker TV ver. with optional parts

1/60 VF-1J Hichioji Ikaru TV ver. with optional parts

1/60 YF-19

Figuarts Zero Sheryl Nome - Shine of Valkyrie

Figuarts Zero Ranka Lee - Wish of Valkyrie

Figuarts Zero Sheryl Nome Black Rabbit

SQ Banpresto Sheryl Nome Black & White Rabbit

Megahouse Sheryl Nome Last Frontier - Regular ver.

Mark here. I reside in Seattle, WA. Also, I've been collecting for the last few years.

Nice to see more Seattle guys here!

My name is Alexei, I'm from Russia. I've been lurking these forums for quite some time now. I'm no hardcore macross fan, but I'm absolutely fascinated with macross mecha designs.

Hi everybody, I'm back, I grew up, etc.

Greetings to you all and Happy Holidays!

I'm new to the site and this would be my first post. I reside in SoCal.......Santa Clarita Valley to be more precise. I discovered Macross/Robotech anime during the mid 80's. I grew up in the Philippines watching Mazinger Z, Grandizer and Daimos cartoons so I'm a fan of Japanese anime. I don't have much of a collection but I do have 4 Alpha MPC's that I've decided to part with since they've been sitting in my closet boxed up and taking up space. I know they deserve to be displayed but I have a dog and a toddler that would probably destroy them if left on a shelf. Anyway, greetings to everyone here!

Hey IV. We got similar histories. Remember when they replaced Voltes V and the other super robots with Hiedi. Lol. Bastids.

^I forgot about Voltes V. I remember yelling that all too familiar phrase from that cartoon show, "Let's volt in!!!" hahaha I'm not too familiar with Hiedi. Then again I moved to the US when I was 9 yrs. old and that was back in '82.

isn't Heidi the cartoon set in the mountains with a dog with her grandfather....Still got the bioman series but havent' found voltes v the complete series yet..

Yeah that's the one. they made her a bed made of hay bails. They replaced All the Super Robot shows with little kid animes because they were too violent. :rolleyes:

Hi I'm sort of new but have been posting more and more every day. I live in tacoma wa..I grew up in Mexico and grew up watching robotech episodes in spanish , then when i moved to the states (south texas) around 12 yrs old , went to. Hastings video store and found "clash of the bionoids" (macross) and fell in love , dumped the robotech and have been a Fan ever since. I've always wanted to build models and collect toys but was too young and could not afford it, or the 80's toys we not made anymore. Born in 81 :) now I'm a saxophone player for the army bands and I can finally afford my childhood dream toys/models!!Love this place and looking forward to meeting all the talented modelers here and watch my small collection grow little by little!!

Hello, the name is franklin from jakarta, indonesia ( somewhere in southeast asia ). I knew macross way long time ago when i was little but was never really into it. Starting to collect macross toys couple months back after i saw pics and videos of the toys.

Love the yamato's macross more than bandai's.

So far i have : vf-1j 30th anniv, vf-1s hikaru 30th anniv, vf-1 armored parts, vf-1 strike parts, vf-19 custom w/ sound booster, vf-4g, yf-29 durandal.

Hope to get more info about macross here.

Hi everyone... you guys came to the right place for Macross info!

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums.

I'm from Mexico and my favorite Macross series is Macross 7.

As for my user name, despite not finding much images or info on the VA-3 Invader, I have come to love its design. I hope that it will be given a bigger role in a future Macross production.

Been lurking round her for a couple of months, finally surfaced

I'm from Malaysia, but currently studying elsewhere, and I love Macross Plus and 7.

Currently looking to start a 1/60 Valkyrie collection!

Hi all.

NYC here!

New to macrossworld (and macross in general).

I like anime but love toys. Vintige and modern robots are my thing.

I spend time at voltron fourms and CollectionDX.

I'm looking to get my first macross (between yamato 1/60 vf-1j or 1s) and all paths have lead me here.

My name is DuelGundam2099. As of today I have been banned from MAHQ because the owner thought I was a troll or pretending or something (truthfully I don't know, maybe he just rage issues and took them out on me?) and am trying to find a suitable home. This is the only other mecha board on the net I know of thanks to Arbiter Gundam (not sure what his name is here). I kind of like Macross and I enjoyed 7, Zero, and the Frontier movies so.... Hi ya.

Edited by DuelGundam2099

Hi my name is senator02103,

I discovered Macross through Robotech and fell in love with the series.

My favorite being Macross Plus and the original series.

I am 23 years old and I live in Australia.

Hey guys, it's always a pleasure to be with like-minded individuals.

I fell in love with the series ever since I saw it on TV back in the 80's.

My main collection revolves around 1/60 scale Valkyries & a few other related items.

Looking forward to trading knowledge, collectibles & everything Macross with everyone!

Cheers from The Land of The Hornbill, Sarawak.

(added myself to the map as well, looks like I'm the only collector in town :p )

Welcome home guys. ;) DE CULCHA!

Yay, I'm on a map!

I'm on here now. The not so secret home of the SDF-1.

Morning!

I'm in Saint Paul, MN. Been in love with Macross and Robotech since I was six or seven (1982'ish). I'm excited to finally be here.

I'm in grad school. Did a lot of my own RPG writing around Robotech for the Palladium system. The Robotech Tactics game looks really good. I'm excited for it.