EXO

Who and Where In The World Are You II? (Intro and Location)

Just did after I realized I couldn't do it on my iPhone. Good to meet you Loop! Nice to find another Macross fan in the Seattle area!

Woohoo! Finally! Venezuela represent!

Have you been to Paradise Falls? :lol:

Hi EXO!

Yeap

:lol: but it was a long time ago, I should go again. We call it "Salto Angel" or Angel Falls.

Edited by VLADOR

LOL late intro very long time lurker back when Yamato was talking about releasing 1/72 M+ toys the VF-4 brought me out. Hello everybody!

• Upvote 1

Hey everybody, I'm Canadian and in Canada.

lucky :0

Lurker here, getting back around to typing instead of point & clicking

LOL. Now I feel so... far from everyone else here.

LOL. Now I feel so... far from everyone else here.

Don't worry blue, I feel the same way.

Don't worry blue, I feel the same way.

Thanks, bud. But I'm the placemark in... Africa. No jokes.

Thanks, bud. But I'm the placemark in... Africa. No jokes.

I did a tour in the Horn. Not fun. It's amazing how diverse Africa is, gunfights in one place, 5 star resorts in another, and how little the distances between the two is frightening.

On another note, the shipping on your valks must absolutely suck.

Whoops. Forget to drop one in here...

Hello folks.

I did a tour in the Horn. Not fun. It's amazing how diverse Africa is, gunfights in one place, 5 star resorts in another, and how little the distances between the two is frightening.

On another note, the shipping on your valks must absolutely suck.

Well in South Africa where I'm at the moment is more Americanized/Europeanized. When I aided overseeing a couple of American comic book artist years, they were amazed how we're here is like a California combined into typical American suburbs, with a Monte Carlo capital, even the poorer nieghbourhoods are all very... rapping ganster like.

But yeah, I've also seen most of Africa, and it's messed up how there's a ferocious no rules battle and famine, while over the hill the millionaire's soak it up beneath the sun with cocktails.

Though it must quite worring for you in the horn, as I've come across hostile opposition against American troops.

As for Valks it's not too bad with insured Sal shipping with a two week wait. My latest one cost $20us shipping from amiami.com. If I went EMS, it would have been $35us.

Although very annoyingly 4 years ago I use to pay $50us shipping for 2 day EMS for two Valks with Superpacks. :angry: Now that is like $90 and more.

Speaking of lousy shipping costs, I'm in Argentina, shipping for my armored Klang and vf-22s from HLJ was $100us out of an order total of $260us.

Yup Africa is not for feint hearted , but it has beauty that gets in to heart and never let go .

Yup Africa is not for feint hearted , but it has beauty that gets in to heart and never let go .

I agree completely. I could never take my eyes off the landscape the whole time I was there.

Hi everyone, Nice to meet you! My name is SkyYuyo I am new here. Big Macross fan although I am probably not as knowledgeable as some here. I ended up importing the new Macross DYRL hybrid pack and then found my way on to here. I bought it for the movie as something to reward myself when I finally gain some knowledge of the Japanese language, taking Japanese classes now, but surpised to see I can play it on my PS3 even though I thought it was region locked.

I live in Virginia and I would of put my name on the map but I couldn't find the edit button...

Hey Sky... Welcome to MW.

The Edit button is on the upper left corner of the window,

mapedit1346992567.jpg

Hey Sky... Welcome to MW.

The Edit button is on the upper left corner of the window,

Thanks, Oh man how did I not see that big red button the first time... -facepalm- Well added myself now.

Hi Everyone,

I used to be on the boards back When Jerry Tsai had the first get together at his place! Well, looks like I have missed so much since the last time I was on the boards. I am happy to see some familiar names on here still!

I am in Wildomar CA.

Hi guys! I'm from Malaysia... dunno how many more Macross fans in here are from Malaysia... registered for a while, but did'nt introduced myself. Gomennasai.

Have been a huge Macross fan since i known about it... and that was in 199+ something... i forgot which year is was... it was when Macross was aired in Malaysia... been a fan ever since... and still continuing.

got a valkyrie model that is still intact... previously owned valkyries are gone in pieces... trying to keep this one in one piece.

all in all, great to know all you macross fans!

Hi all. Just added myself to the map. Great to see another from Puerto Rico ^_^

Hey all, I'm brand new to this forum, though I've been lurking for a bit. I live in Los Angeles, California.

Been a Macross fan since I was given a 1/55 Takatoku Roy Focker Valkyrie as a birthday gift, way back in 1983, though I didn't actually get to watch the original series in its entirety until much later.

Ace here! I've been posting around, but I guess this is a more official sort of introduction, huh? Coming at you live from Sacramento CA.

Hello! Just added myself to the map. I've been lurking here for a little while but I'm excited to join the community and I'm looking forward to the MacrossWorld Con this weekend!

Welcome! And welcome back to some people also!

Hello everyone! ^_^ My name is Samantha, and I'm super new to the Macross fandom! This year was my first Macross World Convention, and I enjoyed myself very much. I'm originally from Tennessee, but moved to LA just under a year ago. Everyone seems super nice, and I hope to meet more of you! <3

Hello everyone! ^_^ My name is Samantha, and I'm super new to the Macross fandom! This year was my first Macross World Convention, and I enjoyed myself very much. I'm originally from Tennessee, but moved to LA just under a year ago. Everyone seems super nice, and I hope to meet more of you! <3

Welcome to the party! ^__^