EXO

Who and Where In The World Are You II? (Intro and Location)

I feel like there's a lot more Brazilians on these forums, they just haven't put themselves on the map. I guess you can say that you put Brazil on the map now... lol.

I'm wondering where all the African continent and Middle Eastern fans are.

I know I can not be the only Brazilian here in the forum.

But as no one has stepped forward to identify (or even where to look), I took the title, but I declined it when you want ^ ^

It must be because they are too timid or will see many are ashamed to admit they knew Macross Robotech starting here.

Since the main station in Brazil, Globo, exhibited the first andsecond season (Macross and Southern Cross).

Another passed the original Macross, but with the name of Battleof the Galaxy.

But I've never seen this version.

Only years later, I discovered what was really Robotech, and ran after the original.

Anyway, does not fit me making wrong assumptions about my countrymen ^ ^

Edited by Old_Nash

OK, so who the heck is placemark 85? Since my parents live in Cordova, Alaska, I KNOW ain't no one living in that location!

Added myself. Vancouver in da house! Er... on the map. There are a few others in the lower mainland too. Cool.

Edited by pud333

I have arrived and stalkers are welcome.

Finally got a marker to work.

So you can find 'ole Banshee out in the Wasatch Mountains. Lots of snow this time of year.

Hi I'm new to the site .. I am from San Diego California .. and I really like this site lots of serious collectors ... I added a few pictures of my collection its small in comparison but I hope you like the pics.. I collect alot of other things as well .. sometimes I feel like just focusing on macross but I am such a toy nut that I cant .. but cheers .. :) I looking foward to seeing the rest of the awesome collecitions posted here .

Hey, noob here. I was on the forum as daredevil22r but haven't on it for so long that I forgot my password, and don't use that email no more. So I guess I start from scratch. :unsure:

Just placed my pin.

hi guys new member coming from a family of macross fans :).

Welcome aboard^^

Hello everyone

I haven't been here for long time. I'm located in San Jose. Welcome to the new members. I guess i can be considered a new member too.

Hi from the UK. I've been obsessed with mecha design, especially transforming mecha, since 1983 when the Macross plastic model kits arrived here. I was 10 at the time and spent hours in the shops looking at the box artwork.

Hi guys, Tundra from Norway here, 32 years old, been collecting Robotech/Macross and Vintage Star Wars toys for some years now, got referred to this forum by a star wars forum mate, thought I'd make a little introduction

of myself and the reason I've come here.

I grew up with Robotech, which is one of the reasons I got into anime, and have seen DYRL and most of the "newer" Macross series like Macross II, 7, plus, frontier, and I'm still looking for good mecha-animes that makes

my spine chill like Macross.

I have a humble collection of Matchbox/Harmony Gold and Yamato toys I'd really like to sell to finance a star wars grail purchase, the main reason I'm here :p

I'll get a picture of the collection up in the display thread sometime tomorrow.

Will take some time and get to know the forum, might even stay for a while instead of just selling and disappearing unlike many on the forum I currently call home. :)

Cheers

Hi! I am Marianela, I am 33 years old, from Mar del Plata, Argentina. I´ve been visiting your site from so many years, and now the forum, and today I decided to say "hi!" properly... you guys are amazing, your love for Macross is endless as is mine .

I am a graphic designer but I love to draw, I must say I started to love drawing since I saw the first anime series when I was too little to even understand many things from them . Macross is part of me, of my life... what else can I say?

Hope to see you around, I think I´ll post some of drawings in the fanarts thread.

See ya :)

Welcome to the Forums nel2012, would love for you to join in on the discussions for that female point of view that I think we are lacking at times.

Hope to see you around!

Welcome to the Forums nel2012, would love for you to join in on the discussions for that female point of view that I think we are lacking at times.

Hope to see you around!

thanks! lol, so more men than girls here uh? see you later then ^^

thanks! lol, so more men than girls here uh? see you later then ^^

I think that holds true for 99% of the internet in general.

Might as well do this first as I come back to the forums. :) Suprised that I'm the only one in London, England.

Hi everybody. As the anniversary is coming up, I finally decided to join the forum. I've been checking it for years. I wouldn't have many Macross items without this place. I can't wait to see all the good stuff that's coming out this year. See you in the forums.

Hi guys! I am new here. I use to be a big Macross fan, but having a family made me forget about Macross. I am back in now playing catch up to all the stuff I missed out on. I live in Seattle and can't wait to get back into buying Valkyries.

Welcome and Jet Jockey and Magnus! What was it that convinced you to get back into the fold? Don't forget to put yourself in the map on the first page of this thread.

Welcome to the other noobs and welcome back to the others.

Ha! another one in Seattle.

You guys should really add yourselves to the map though :(