EXO

Who and Where In The World Are You II? (Intro and Location)

While adding myself I think I accidentally changed the name of the map... but I went back and fixed it.. i think.. sorry.

Dammit! I did the same thing and I forgot what the original map name was....just saved it as Macrossworld Members....EXO, can you change it back to whatever you titled it?

Changed. In case someone does it again the name of the map is at the bottom of the map graphic on the first post. Also I changed the title of your placemark as Peter. It was showing up as Placemark 58 or something like that.

Amazing! Congrats to Boganrobot because he's our southern most member. And who ever Placemark 20 is, they're our northern most member. We need some people from Africa, Hawaii and Greenland to represent!

Changed. In case someone does it again the name of the map is at the bottom of the map graphic on the first post. Also I changed the title of your placemark as Peter. It was showing up as Placemark 58 or something like that.

Amazing! Congrats to Boganrobot because he's our southern most member. And who ever Placemark 20 is, they're our northern most member. We need some people from Africa, Hawaii and Greenland to represent!

Correction!!! :p I've added myself to the map and I'm the southern most member ;)

Well, until the members from Bariloche and Trelew from Argentina add themselves to the map!!

You know who you are :lol:

Damn! No wonder it takes forever for a package to get to you! lol.

Sup all, I'm VF-15 Banshee and I could not add myself to the map. Can't find that edit button. In any case, I've been hanging out a lot on the MechaTalk forums and have decided to expand my horizons.

Added myself as well, the 3rd VA member to check in. Front Royal is now represented!

Sup all, I'm VF-15 Banshee and I could not add myself to the map. Can't find that edit button. In any case, I've been hanging out a lot on the MechaTalk forums and have decided to expand my horizons.

You need to log into google to be able to edit the map. And welcome to MW.

Hi, I'm in Melbourne, Australia. Long time Macross fan since I saw RT in the U.S. as a kid. Not really into the newer incarnations but never stopped loving the '80s stuff.

Edited by Load Master

Hi everyone! I have been a Macross fan forever. Just a lonely fan stuck in St. Louis, Missouri; where I feel I am the only one who understands anything Macross, from FAST packs to illegal FOLD weapons. I am a huge supporter of REACT missiles. I wanted to say hello to everyone, and I hope I can contribute to this awesome place.

Aloha everyone! Im in Maui, Hawaii. Born and raised on the islands and only been to the mainland once and that was just for work to attend a seminar(so technically I don't know whats happening beyond the pacific). Already met some great people here. Just giving a shout out to represent HAWAII!

Edited by Keoki420

Hi all, been a long time member but haven't had the chance to properly introduce myself yet, though some of you may know me a bit. I'm from the Philippines, and a long time Macross fan. It aired in local channel IBC-13 (along with Transformers, G.I. Joe and Thundersub) way back '85 or '86, and a broadcast of DYRL in local channel PTV-4 (now NBN-4) at around the same time.

But due to lack of other Macross (and other anime) shows and merchandise locally (and the Internet wasn't around yet then, at least not in the Philippines), my attention turned to the Robotech novels by Jack McKinney. I still kept looking for Macross shows in either Betamax or VHS format (managed to get a poor copy of DYRL and Macross II), as well as Macross kits (very pricey ARII kits at the time). But as funny or as silly as this may sound to most of you, I owe it to RT for keeping my passion to look for more Macross stuff that are available out there...

Now, thanks to the Internet and online shops, my Macross collection is slowly but surely catching up (I just got a slew of Hasegawa VF-1 kits this year, as well as various Macross mooks and magazines bought second hand). I collect Gundam and other mecha kits and merchandise as well, with my Gundam kits constituting around 65% of my current mecha collection. Mecha kits and merchandise are nowhere near as numerous here in the Philippines as it probably is in say Hong Kong or some states in the US, but over all, it's a good time to be a collector now compared to about 20 or so years ago. :)

Holy Cow... A new record for northernmost member. SDF-1

Just added myself. So many years without MW :( Fortunaly, the forum is always alive ! :lol:

Foreigner in Japan- REPRESENT!!

yo...

ahhh... miss that old avatar! too bad it doesn't move anymore.

ahhh... miss that old avatar! too bad it doesn't move anymore.

I need to find it again,, whats a happinin EXO?

Lawrence, KS reporting in! Home of KU & lots of cute girls!! ;)

Made my mark!

So few of us Canucks on the map...

Correction!!! tongue.gif I've added myself to the map and I'm the southern most member wink.gif

Well, until the members from Bariloche and Trelew from Argentina add themselves to the map!!

You know who you are laugh.gif

Noted and added!

Holleeeyyyy... That's pretty south alright...

Added myself.Apparently, I'm the only one in my country to be here.

I feel like there's a lot more Brazilians on these forums, they just haven't put themselves on the map. I guess you can say that you put Brazil on the map now... lol.

I'm wondering where all the African continent and Middle Eastern fans are.