MAC AUS CON 2010' was Awesome!

yeah, that was a con, mateeeee, this was a day i'll never forget thanks everyone!!!

John don't post pics yet man, let me upload the videos first ok! :D

The displays were excellent, The psp tourney was wicked, the Bridge Buinnies were... HOT! hahahahahaha

Everyone that came please feel free to use this thread to chat about this years con and whats in store for the next!

That's right, MAC AUS CON 2040' ! ! ! !! ! !!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MacAusCon ! vids are HD so i'm getting them up asap.

John has all the pics up!! - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=544067614&v=photos#!/album.php?aid=189731&id=544067614

Thanks John!!!!!! ^____^

THANKS KIT!!!!! Your cosplay skills are superb, your a good bloke!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Thanks for the vids. Did you guys break out the Yoshinol or what? :lol:

I agree...the music in the background was a great choice.

Ruskii's Haruhiko Mikimoto Minmay print is always a pleasure to see.

We didn't get to watch any movies coz no one bloody brang a laptop! :p Or movies! lol, i brought all my good stuff on WD Passport, but yeah, the displays were more important. I didn't care much for the cinema side coz i was too busy chatting up the bridge bunnies! :p We had Guiness for john, and Aussie Bundy Rum for me and Dan had a little, no one else drank too busy watching or trying to ignore me go all out Roy, i didn't even have a go at VS MAF till i played against Dan in the morning! That night I was smashed, i blacked out around 10ish. The blonde bridge bunny served mine too harsh lol, even though originaly i told her to fill the Macross shot glass Adrian (Save) got me up to half.. i did tell her to lighten it though, yeah i remember, man, but still i didn't even know it till they left i crashed on the bed, must have felt that soft fluffy cloud like pillow and snoozed quicker than Isamu high on G's and nakid Sharon!

I got a heap more movies to upload, i'll get to them shortly. :D Thanks for your interest guys!

Everyone should be aware this was the bare bones Mac Aus Con, 2009 was all out to impress with the cinema, this one was all about relaxing and chatting macross, everyone got to do that, not like last year! Most of the modellers like PetarB and Cowie were too busy with rl to come which was really dissapointing, but they will be there next year, i know Pete tried real hard to make it, missed ya not being there Pete! Me and Steve (AnterasOne) are the only ones who were present at last years con that made it the 2nd time round.

I know AnterasOne had fun! ^_~ your smooth man, hahaha i like to see how smooth you'd be with over 800 mils of rum under ya. :p

Thanks Mia and Holly~!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

All of the stuff is mostly collections by John (left side) Dan (CM figs and cannon fodder 1J etc), and most of mine on the right, heaps man heaps.

Impressive display yep.

I had a huge ass trunk to fill up with Macross stuff, and a smaller one for the 1/1 Hikaru helm.

• 3 months later...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000069313477

Brisbane Meet, from 25th to 30th November if any macross fans would like to meet up, PM here and our FB page (above),

in Brizzy for business available late arvis/night during the days. Round of drinks anyone?

Would be cool to meet up with Cowie and PeterB if you guys are around, we need to discuss the modelling comps for 2011.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie