Posting Issue

Shawn,

Today I started a new For Sale post and found that the forum is not set to allow users to consecutively add replies to any topic unless a) another member has already posted since or b) a specified amount of time has passed (maybe 10 minutes?). This makes it extremely cumbersome to post multiple items with pictures in a For Sale post. Luckily, Exo was kind enough to assist me, but it was very time-consuming and required a Moderator's access.

I can understand that this is set this way to prevent spamming, but is there a way to turn this off in the For Sale section?

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

And while I'm on the subject, can we get the little green "person about to vomit" emoticon back. I always loved that one.....

I you mean this? icon8.gif

but yeah, can we put this up in the emoticon toolbar?

also, I love how the IPB 3.0 hides the post options by default, and by love I mean find it really annoying.

When I post pictures to show one of my finished model kits or step by step topics, I'm limited to post a few pictures, and I can't post more until someone else post there. Always the most interesting things are the last so sometimes it takes too much time until somebody post a comment... it's a little frustrating.