Coming to cinemas on July 23 is Salt, directed by Phillip Noyce (Patriot Games, Clear and Present Danger), written by Kurt Wimmer (Equilibrium, Ultraviolet) and Brian Helgeland (L.A. Confidential, The Postman) and starring Angelina Jolie (like nobody here knows who she is...), Liev Schreiber (Sabretooth in X-Men Origins: Wolverine) and Chiwetel Ejiofor (Luke in Children of Men, Adrian in 2012). In the film, Jolie plays Evelyn Salt, a CIA operative who is on the run after a Russian defector tags her as a KGB sleeper agent plotting to assassinate the visiting Russian president.

post-237-127925187794_thumb.jpg

Edited by areaseven

Saw the trailer for this when I watched Predators. To be honest, I didn't recognize the actress as Angelina Jolie until somebody told me later.

She's either aging badly and/or has lost a lot of weight and/or has had some really bad cosmetic surgery on her face recently.

While I was watching the trailer, I remember thinking "who is this really weird looking actress?".

Graham

Ms Jolie is one very overrated actress and even when it comes to physical appearance, I think that she is pretty ordinary. The first film I saw her in was Pushing Tin and even though she gets her kit off in the film, the sight of her tats was enough to put me off her permanently.

I will give her points though, because I think that she is a genuine humanitarian. Heard her on the radio once talking about the adoption of children from developing countries and I didn't even realise it was her until the end of the interview. An intelligent woman, at least.

And after all that, would I kick her out of bed if she farted?? Probably not.

Taksraven

This is a positive attribute for you?

It isn't for you?

(admittedly I like anything that has Harrison Ford in it ^_^ )

Ms Jolie is one very overrated actress and even when it comes to physical appearance, I think that she is pretty ordinary.

seriously, I was in the checkout line at safeway yesterday and I saw her picture on the cover of Vanity Fair. She looks like they dressed up f*cking Skeletor as Elvira.

It isn't for you?

(admittedly I like anything that has Harrison Ford in it ^_^ )

They weren't horrible movies or anything but I wouldn't go out of my way to see a movie that looked like polish on a turd (that is, anything angie Is in) just because it was directed by the guy who happened to make some movies that Harrison ford slept walked his way through to pay for that new kitchen upgrade at his ranch.

They weren't horrible movies or anything but I wouldn't go out of my way to see a movie that looked like polish on a turd (that is, anything angie Is in) just because it was directed by the guy who happened to make some movies that Harrison ford slept walked his way through to pay for that new kitchen upgrade at his ranch.

bahahahahaaaa! good one!

Ms Jolie is one very overrated actress and even when it comes to physical appearance, I think that she is pretty ordinary. The first film I saw her in was Pushing Tin and even though she gets her kit off in the film, the sight of her tats was enough to put me off her permanently.

I will give her points though, because I think that she is a genuine humanitarian. Heard her on the radio once talking about the adoption of children from developing countries and I didn't even realise it was her until the end of the interview. An intelligent woman, at least.

And after all that, would I kick her out of bed if she farted?? Probably not.

Taksraven

LOLOL! :lol: I love Oz expressions.

One of my all time favs is from Jim Keogh, when asked about how much money it takes to come to Bathurst ('79): "...it's just like standing under a cold shower and ripping up $50 bills. I think you have to be a spendthrift with a sense of humor just to be out theah."