So did somebody else got the PO for Metal Robot Destiny Gundam yesterday?, I thought it was going to be a PO madness so I was like crazy pressing the F5 but I got my PO secured with amiami very easely, I really wanted this one since I also got the Strike Freedom , for my surprise  or not surprise the PO for this Destiny are all gone well for AmiAmi at least. 

I just checked at HLj and still available if someone is interested. :) 

https://hlj.com/metal-robot-damashii-side-ms-destiny-gundam-bans55382

I didn’t know that it went live yesterday. Besides, I’m not a big fan of Destiny Gundam so it’s an easy pass for me. ^_^ However, I was surprised that nobody posted links during the PO yesterday so I assumed the interest on this figure is minimal. :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I didn’t know that it went live yesterday. Besides, I’m not a big fan of Destiny Gundam so it’s an easy pass for me. ^_^ However, I was surprised that nobody posted links during the PO yesterday so I assumed the interest on this figure is minimal. :rolleyes:

yep indeed very surprising , I remembered also that for the Metal Robot Strike Freedom the PO's weren't that crazy I think the PO were still available the next day like this one, maybe the entire Metal Robot line isn't that crazy popular like other Bandai lines, still I'm just happy I got my PO, I really wanted this one from the very first moment it was announced also a reason is because those MB Strike Freedom and MB Destiny are freaking damn expensive.  :wacko:

I wanted a PO for Destiny also even though I am not a fan of the series. I like the suit design and I already have the Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice in the metal robot damashii line. Having the trio will fill out a display nicely. 

And like Alex GS said, they are much cheaper than the Metal Builds. The only suits I purchase from the metal build line are ones I really like. Which has been all of them except for the Freedom and Strike Freedom. 

Maybe Bandai is also limiting their production for MRD. They are available after release date but a week or two later are out of stock. Producing niche suits in this line like ones from Sentinel seems like a good idea. Small production run and higher quality for people that like a specific design. Plus it separates itself from the regular robot damashii line. I hoping to see the Zeta C1 Plus Hummingbirds in the MRD line at some point.  

• 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, brouken said:

Hey, anybody know when these come up for pre-order? The release dates are listed as July and August for the GP01 and GP02A respectively.

https://tamashii.jp/item/12858/

https://tamashii.jp/item/12859/

If I'm understanding the tweet right, it looks to be March 1.  I'm guessing it's at the usual times (4pm JST).  

• 1 year later...

Great. Another GP-01 FB.

I don't understand why the GP-02 gets so little love. Whether it's Gunpla, Fix, Metal Build ect... there's hardly anything GP-02 wise. It's such a great looking and intimidating Gundam (IMO). And if I'm not mistaken, was designed by Kawamori too.  

5 hours ago, mark-1s said:

Great. Another GP-01 FB.

I don't understand why the GP-02 gets so little love. Whether it's Gunpla, Fix, Metal Build ect... there's hardly anything GP-02 wise. It's such a great looking and intimidating Gundam (IMO). And if I'm not mistaken, was designed by Kawamori too.  

They released a GP02A last year, Mine struggles a little to hold the shield but it's pretty awesome.

https://tamashii.jp/item/12859/

item_0000012859_9s7nsDiH_01.jpg

5 hours ago, mark-1s said:

Great. Another GP-01 FB.

As a person whose physique can be described with the exact same words: because GP-02 is BIG CHUNGUS compared to most Gundam suits... its like the Sumo wrestler of Feddie MS.

In the GP-02's case, it's an impressive bulk, however in my case it's abject laziness, lol.

Edited by slide

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...