Hah yeah kinda figured it would need a stand but besides that the glossy finish is a great choice.

Speaking of finish look at this paint job.... just look at that red they nailed it! I hope it comes with some funnel effect parts like that add on for the MG Sazabi.

P82513001.jpg

1 hour ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

To buy it or not to by it???

Looks incredible.

Hey Ignacio. All I can say is -- TO BUY! ^_^

I like this pose. I don't have a Metal Damashii Hi-Nu. But I do have a regular Robot Damashii Hi-Nu. Hope that's enough to pair it with this one. :rolleyes:

screenshot_RD_hinu_nightingale.jpg.389d4d1e07be71169667aba8606aeb9b.jpg

32 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I like this pose. I don't have a Metal Damashii Hi-Nu. But I do have a regular Robot Damashii Hi-Nu. Hope that's enough to pair it with this one. :rolleyes:

You are not helping. I'm too easily convinced. :lol:

11 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Now I am going to have to hunt down a Metal Damashii Hi-Nu. I know Bandai released two different color variations. Is one more accurate than the other? 

I am surprised with the Nightingale pose, I would not have guessed it could that considering the weight and bulky armor. I am definitely pre-ordering this now.  

Edited by General Rasp
grammar

4 hours ago, General Rasp said:

Now I am going to have to hunt down a Metal Damashii Hi-Nu. I know Bandai released two different color variations. Is one more accurate than the other? 

I am surprised with the Nightingale pose, I would not have guessed it could that considering the weight and bulky armor. I am definitely pre-ordering this now.  

From what I remember the last release was just a repackaged version. No difference from the first Metal Damashii Hi-Nu release. Though there's a blue color differences from the Metal Damashii and the Robot Damashii release.

Edit: I take it back. Looks like there's a difference between the first release and the Re:Package release color-wise as per promotional pictures.

item_0000010831_vTsu9H8F_05.jpg.ef8d2127aaf53923b713574e5e9d326c.jpg
First Release.

item_0000012225_cn3NNl7G_06.jpg.9c8b07666cc9d4948cf83559785a02eb.jpg
Re:Package Release.

Edited by no3Ljm

• 1 month later...

A new Metal Robot Damashii (along with a GFFMC figure) to be revealed at the Tamashii Nations 2018 Event this weekend October 26-28, 2018.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/nation2018/archives/12809821.html

METAL ROBOT魂より、本イベント初公開新展開のヒントとなる画像を公開! 闇の中、禍々しい炎を背に佇むのは…!

From the soul of METAL ROBOT, open the image which will be a hint of the first public release of this event! In the darkness, standing behind a violent flame ...!

7719832a-s.png.16bf4ce26f610abe1cce9b8b7253f08e.png

I want all of them!!

Looks like the Full Armor Alex is going to be P-Bandai but I am wondering if it includes the Alex gundam or if it is just an option set. So happy they are doing the Kampfer!! Hopefully pre-orders are up soon and it is a general release. I will stay up to get one. 

And if they are moving into 0083 next then they have me hooked. Stardust is one of my favorite series. I would love a squad of Marine Geloogs, Chima's, and Gato's. Plus they can do the GM Customs, need all three, and the Guncanon II. Definitely going to be a line I keep up with.  

26 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

And if they are moving into 0083 next then they have me hooked. Stardust is one of my favorite series. I would love a squad of Marine Geloogs, Chima's, and Gato's. Plus they can do the GM Customs, need all three, and the Guncanon II. Definitely going to be a line I keep up with.  

Oh boy I'd be up for a Powered GM if they do more 0083. Maybe GM Custom and Guncannon II.

On 8/24/2018 at 7:30 AM, no3Ljm said:

:wub:

7F8B8ECD-BF2D-4867-8025-AE3A33932F00.jpeg

FB24FB65-A784-4E9A-B135-D141B67EDE8C.jpeg

I dont know Im conflicted. I have refrained from purchasing so much now. I always thought this mech was fugly. They took the beautiful design of the sazabi and feed it big macs. But Ill admit the paint apps on this do make it stand out,

On 10/23/2018 at 4:20 PM, no3Ljm said:

A new Metal Robot Damashii (along with a GFFMC figure) to be revealed at the Tamashii Nations 2018 Event this weekend October 26-28, 2018.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/nation2018/archives/12809821.html

7719832a-s.png.16bf4ce26f610abe1cce9b8b7253f08e.png

Yup. Satan Gundam it is.

DqcCbxXVAAUBgJH.jpg:large

Edited by no3Ljm

Neat they are finally making the Core Boosters, P-Bandai of course but that was to be expected. All we need now is Big Zam......

ron007.jpg

The shoulders on the Kampfer could be a tad bit bigger but overall they nailed the design. Can't wait to see it fully armed and flying low to the ground.

0B75C157-1A68-438A-9006-CB032AC3EAD6.jpe

Edited by dizman
Fixed pictures maybe?