13 hours ago, dizman said:

Has there been any word on if the Alex comes with a stylized Alex sticker for the shield? It's strange they wouldn't have that tampo'd on like all the other markings.

Hacchaka didn't show any sticker/decal-sheet, so Bandai's prolly hinting strongly that the "Alex" sticker will only be in the probable Metal RD version...

:unknw:

2 hours ago, treatment said:

Hacchaka didn't show any sticker/decal-sheet, so Bandai's prolly hinting strongly that the "Alex" sticker will only be in the probable Metal RD version...

:unknw:

Or... we have to wait for... 'Real Marking Version'. You know, just like what they're doing to the Unicorn stuff. :ph34r:

47 minutes ago, dizman said:

Or it might come with the P-Bandai Chobham armor set, I'll probably do like Big S said and get some HG waterslides. Course I'll probably not use the shield a whole lot since I'll have it in this pose most times :lol:

Gundam Alex

And you have to paint some 'reds' too. ;) 

Btw, that's a cool image of Alex. Christina!!! :wub: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rumors are starting to spread about the Hygogg getting a retail release in November! Hopefully the Kampfer and Gelgoog Jager aren't far behind!

640?cb=20120331152331

Edited by dizman
Video removed from YT, here's a picture instead.

22 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

Wow, that Hygogg is frakking gorgeous, I always loved that mecha. We need some POs indeed, this line is churning out some fantastic figures, I love it. My question is, when are we going to see ANIME Zeong?

That would be something to see. If they are doing the Hygogg I hope we see the ZGOK-E and Kampher also. I would love to have the whole team. Might need to pick a few of the GM Cold type, mmmm..

I gotta admit, i was stopping at the alex release cos i just wanted a representation of the 0080 series in toyform.

but the hy-gogg release got me thinking if i could get the whole 0080 mecha's as a series display.

Thus i loaded up on the kai and gm which i passed on earlier...

Now am really hoping for a kampfer release with nice cool effect parts! I wonder if they will be having bullet hole ridden armors to swap in and out ....

bandai has got me....dang....

13 hours ago, seti88 said:

bandai has got me....dang....

Same here, I was going to skip the GM cold climate because it wasn't as cool as the space command type (which will probably be a p-bandai sooner or later). Well Bandai must have seen the pre-order numbers are low since they announced that the Hygogg is coming with a claw holding a destroyed GM head on the tamashii website. Guess I gotta get the cold type GM now.

On 7/2/2018 at 10:44 PM, seti88 said:

oh yea to reproduce the hygogg using the gm as a shield scene! forgot it had that included...

kinda wished the gm release had more stuff tho, like a limp wrist when it got shot or even bulletholes effects.

It does come with some bullethole stickers but no damaged effect parts sadly, I'm more disappointed it doesn't come with any gun firing effects. It has the 90mm and bullpup mg but no firing effects, guess Bandai expect us to buy more Zakus for those.

9 minutes ago, dizman said:

I'm a little worried that the arm joints won't be able to hold up the effect parts for long but damn it looks great!

I'm pretty sure their masterplan is to make you utilize their Tamashii Clear Stands/Support Stand for that. ^_^ 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:shok:

Robot Damashii [Side MS] NIGHTINGALE
February 2019 Release
September 5, 2018 Preorder Date
Tamashii Web Exclusive
Y23760

A0CDBAFB-580A-47BE-B3FC-A084BBD320FB.jpeg.2d484ad625c9913d4c479c97bccbff3e.jpeg

DC17AC36-A819-4043-BD37-05D9CECF839A.jpeg.55d981c502265b7b1ecc43c7da24fc8c.jpeg

I'm guessing it's just as huge as Zwauth. Good thing I still have my Robot Damashii Hi-Nu. ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, General Rasp said:

^Wow!!! That Nightingale looks really good. The suit won't have much articulation because of the design so Bandai is putting alot into the paint work. Looks like the price is 23,760 yen, man is that expensive for a Robot Spirit. 

Yeah. Imagine the price if this were a Metal Damashii release. :rolleyes:

And just a reminder that this will get release at the same time as the Metal Build Evangelion. So if you're going to order both items at the same time, that's instant $500 pay upfront. Now I have to rethink about that Eva. :unsure: