• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Welp!

Finally got my Wing Zero (Endless Waltz edition) delivered and it's actually pretty kewl! Back-heavy coz of the wings, but it's all good. Much tighter than the Wing Zero TV edition.

Nice enough for Bandai to re-release this to beat the damn scalpers charging US$150 and up for it.

Think I imported it for around $27 shipped. W00t!

ggwMyiUl.jpg

:bump:

:touche:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Treatment, what stands are you using for your figures?

After hunting on Mandarake for a year I finally have most of the Gundam Wing Robot Spirit figures, including all of the exclusives and option sets. I just need Epyon, Wing Gundam Ver.Ka and Tallgeese II

Edit: Ok after a bit of search it seems you are using Bandai's Action Bases. I may pick up a few of these rather than the Bandai Act Stages since they're more affordable!

Edited by Model-Junkie

• 2 weeks later...

Got Enhanced-ZZ the other day and discovered

from a month ago was a bit lacking in some details.

So here's to supplement it:

enhanced ZZ (left) vs regular ZZ (right)

front-view:
95Sc3S0l.jpg

Shoulder-wings were a bit longer. Skirt's now got tails. Also, not sure if just my copy, but Enhanced-ZZ has tighter arms/shoulders than regular-ZZ out of the box.

back-view:
ePlwZOZl.jpg

Enhanced-ZZ now has a backskirt! :D

Also, the back-thrusters are lowered further to the heel area, but are now grey instead of red.

box:
ndJObqhl.jpg

Enhanced-ZZ (179) has a slightly longer box than the regular ZZ (133).

inner packaging stuff:
s9TpDncl.jpg

Enhanced-ZZ has pinkish beam-saber, while regular-ZZ's purple-ish beam-saber. Also, Enhanced-ZZ does not include the stage-act stand and does not include extra beam-saber handles like the regular-ZZ.

backpack:
ATlYfaUl.jpg

Enhanced-ZZ's backpack is a bit larger, has movable handle and of course, incorporates missile/missile-doors now.

There you have it. :D

Just got Gouf Custom---are the inactivated blades supposed to just "sit loosely" in the shields? They don't clip/tab in at all, I fear them just falling right out in many poses.

Yeah. It's like that on mine. Bandai seems to make it depend on whatever fictional friction it can somehow generate.

They will keep/stay in place most of the time, but they are stupidly insecure and will easily fall out if touched slightly.

Never realized we had an RD thread here on MW! RDs are my second most expensive toy-vice, after valks of course :lol:. Have a Nero Trainer reserved and paid for, but it won't ship til the Crossbone X-1 Kai is released. Really looking forward to both of them; can't wait to complete the Nero team and to give my Crossbone X-2 some proper company.

post-197-0-33324600-1433826562_thumb.jpg

Got Enhanced-ZZ the other day and discovered

from a month ago was a bit lacking in some details.

So here's to supplement it:

enhanced ZZ (left) vs regular ZZ (right)

*snip*

There you have it. :D

AWESOME breakdown of the ZZ differences, treatment! That's the best visual comparison I've seen between the two suits and it's much appreciated. I've never been 100% clear on the differences, until now!

Not close enough, unless you can build up a full 1 or 2mm thickness.

Bummer.

You can try going a bit ghetto by using some foam tape.

Cut it up in tiny square or rectangular pieces just to jam the hole a bit.

It'll prolly be thick enough, I reckon.

Yeah. That's what she said...

:lol:

AWESOME breakdown of the ZZ differences, treatment! That's the best visual comparison I've seen between the two suits and it's much appreciated. I've never been 100% clear on the differences, until now!

Kewl beans! Glad I could assist.

Edited by treatment

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is anyone going to pre-order these? I'm thinking of preordering the Hysterica to complete my other Cross Ange.

But man, is the price high on that Providence!!

ROBOT DAMASHII (SIDE RM) HYSTERICA - LIMITED EDITION 10620 yen

post-2743-0-41319100-1439080174_thumb.jpg

ROBOT DAMASHII (SIDE RM) Providence Gundam - LIMITED EDITION 11420 yen

post-2743-0-01161400-1439080201_thumb.jpg