Kaa 'Tsai Destruction Manual

captain america

I am having the same issue. John if you have my emial any format will be fine.

Carl

Hi Carl. PM me with your addy and I'll shoot those off to you. It might very well be something related to "work safety" that blocks images from certain sites. I shall adapt and overcome :D

Edited by captain america

Weird, the images download for me, but they seem like negatives of the original image with writing in black, etc. :huh:

PM sent with e-mail addy.

This is damn peculiar: I'm getting the same problem. When I uploaded the images originally, I was on my PC. Now I'm on my Mac and while the images look OK online, whether I download them back from MW or open the ones I transferred from my PC, they have that "negative" look to them. Must be something that didn't convert over properly somehow :wacko::unsure:

Hi John

The reason this has occured is because you saved the JPGs in CMYK format. In Photoshop you need to convert them to RGB mode, or convert the original pics from CMYK to RGB mode by Image>mode>rgb + save.

Some browsers can now view CMYK pics, but they are really for commercial printing. RGB is the colour format for web, for JPGS.

Regards, Petar

Hi John

The reason this has occured is because you saved the JPGs in CMYK format. In Photoshop you need to convert them to RGB mode, or convert the original pics from CMYK to RGB mode by Image>mode>rgb + save.

Some browsers can now view CMYK pics, but they are really for commercial printing. RGB is the colour format for web, for JPGS.

Regards, Petar

Awesome, thought it was all the moonshine I've been drinking, the e-mailed ones looked the same to me as on the forum (using a mac)

Can I fix them from my end or will I need them resent?

This opened quickly and easily. Please post the instructions this way. Thanks again John for all the hard work.

Cheers & Semper Fi- Jason

No please don't.

It was 15 minutes to run thu the process just to get these to print off. For the money we'll shelling out I'd prefer that instructions just come in the bloody box.

All this monkey business getting these to roll off the printer just made me realize I never print off the Glaug instructions....

Edited by Heavy Melder

I never print off the Glaug instructions....

Don't worry about that, many of us have it. Just send me a PM with your email and I'll send the instructions to you. ;)

• 2 months later...