Yamato Sale @ HLJ

BlueMax

I placed an order for the VF-22 Gamrin. Checked my account info, and checked in current orders and it said "You currently have no open orders on file with us." I placed another order again, but its not showing up in my account. I hope they dont charge me twice. <_<

Be careful. The system does not work on real time, you oreder may take 24-48 hrs to apear. This happens to me offten. You should get an auto-generated "order acknowledge" mail for your order not an "order confiramtion" mail wich you'll receive

after your order is processed.

Edited by Froy

Be careful. The system does not work on real time, you oreder may take 24-48 hrs to apear. This happens to me offten. You should get an auto-generated "order acknowledge" mail for your order not an "order confiramtion" mail wich you'll recibe after your order is processed.

Yeah ordered the Vf22 on 6/12 and havent received an email from them yet. I just emailed to trouble@hlj.com and advised them to cancel the second order I made in error.

Yeah ordered the Vf22 on 6/12 and havent received an email from them yet. I just emailed to trouble@hlj.com and advised them to cancel the second order I made in error.

Hmm... I ordered mine on the 12th as well. Got my confirmation this morning. They did mention that they only process orders on working days so since its just the start of the week there's no surprise about the delay

Bleh.. what I want to know is why my free shipping order is taking so long. It was ordered in the middle of last week, and they still haven't sent it out. <_<

Just wait until you hear my story, bro. I just lost free shipping for my VF-1J for the simple request of trying to get HLJ to separate my shipment. Had to cancel the order, wait for the VF-0A to be shipped, AND THEN reorder the VF-1J. And since I'm now ordering it after the free shipping promo is over, I'd have to pay for full shipping.

Honestly, I don't hold it against them (HLJ), but the system does seem rather inflexible.

Man, if it weren't for that fricking tax threshold thing, both orders would have been shipped out by yesterday!

Hell! The VF-1D is on backorder again, and no signs of my order being processed. I have been checking my open orders and now are 2 days showing the "Received Request to Ship Available Items" message, HLJ guys must be working like hell.

*Edit*

Got the " received your payment" email. Very odd, the date and the hour: 15/06/2010 09:10:56 PDT

Does this means that HLJ staff is working overtime?

Any way, I just went back to HLJ and the 1D is now out of stock again.

Edited by Froy

lucky to order the 1D before it is out of stock. :)

Luck, decisiveness, and actually paying attention to the status of your target item when it goes on sale, especially if it's a popular fig. Once the square turns yellow, it's time to pounce on the "buy this" button pronto.

Luck, decisiveness, and actually paying attention to the status of your target item when it goes on sale, especially if it's a popular fig. Once the square turns yellow, it's time to pounce on the "buy this" button pronto.

That exactly what I did one week ago, the gray square turned yellow and I knew that it would be only matter of time and the 1D would be in stock soon and it didn't last too long, less than a week. Those things sold out very fast.

That exactly what I did one week ago, the gray square turned yellow and I knew that it would be only matter of time and the 1D would be in stock soon and it didn't last too long, less than a week. Those things sold out very fast.

Heheh, I started to panic a little after the square turned yellow. Even with a double purchase of a VF-0A and VF-1J, I had to made a quick decision to just buy it. Good thing I did, or who knows when Yamato might make another batch, if at all?

* edit *

Seems HLJ will be restocking the VF-1D this same month. Well, better safe than sorry.

Edited by GU-11

Received a confirmation e-mail for my VF-22S like 5 days ago..and NOTHING sense....Every time I check my order status it says they are "processing and getting ready to ship" Only today the website is down for maintenance.... <_< I want my VF-22!! AmiAmi and freakin OD NEVER took this long!

My 1D has been ready for shipping by 3-5 days, I'm not surprised this happens to me all the time. HLJ really needs to improve on that. But surely my 1D will be on it's way the nex moonday.

Edited by Froy

Got my 1A DYRL Kaki the other day from HobbySearch - AWESOME! Only 2-days after it shipped. What a deal!

What's left for me now? 1A TV Kaki, 1S TV Roy (I have the other one so I might wait on this), M&M 1J's, 1A DYRL Max and *maybe* the VT/VE-1's if they're still available. First on my list is the TV Kaki to complete my Vermillion & thankfully it's getting a re-release in July.

My 1D has been ready for shipping by 3-5 days, I'm not surprised this happens to me all the time. HLJ really needs to improve on that. But surely my 1D will be on it's way the nex moonday.

So I guess HLJ doesnt email you back when the item is shipped. <_<

Well, I finally bit the bullet and got the VF-1J with fast packs for about 80 bucks. I noticed the 1/60 Alto Tornado was on sale but discontinued. WTF? Ireally want a MF valk.This is going to sound silly, but I really like the music. Then bought the Hi metal Vf-1j which I think is 1/100. Anyone knows for sure if it is 1/100? I think it was expensive but since I have the banpresto and toynami versions, I wanted a good 1/100 to complement my Konigg monster. The little thing looks awesome. Gran total was 145usd. It sounds like a good deal exceptforthe hi metal expensive little ho :p

Edited by vlenhoff

Another sales offer from HLJ for 70% off shipping cost for order placed between 6/22~6/24.

Get 70% Off Shipping with PayPal! Limited time only!

Here's another chance to save big with HLJ and PayPal! To highlight the convenience and safety of using PayPal to buy from us, we'll be offering 70% off shipping on all orders placed and paid for between 10am June 22 and 6pm June 24, 2010 (Japan Standard Time, GMT+9) with regular PayPal, or the highly recommended PayPal Billing Agreement. Under this campaign, a large order with a shipping bill of 3000 yen would reach you for just 900 yen!

You can choose your own shipping method, too! (Aside from the 70% discount, the usual terms and conditions apply)

With PayPal, you control exactly how you pay for your order. You can link your PayPal account to a bank or a credit card for the most convenience. But if you'd rather not set up a PayPal account, that's no problem! You can simply pay through PayPal directly with a credit card too! There are a few notes about the campaign you should understand, so make sure you read these very important terms and conditions.

Don't miss out on this great opportunity to grab all those goodies you've been wanting, with 70% off the cost of shipping!

And as always, thank you for all of your business with HLJ!

Scott T. Hards

President

It sure does. I picked up a VF-1D, payed via Paypal and got the shipping discount on top of the sale discount. Shipped on the 23rd, arrived today on the 25th. Smooth as silk. B)) Additionally, shipping sale has been extended to the 28th, IIRC.