www.dyrl.pl

VFTF1

Hi guys,

After finally closing my online shop, I'm now slowly working on turning my website www.dyrl.pl into an anime/manga fan page.

I don't have the money or intention to add a forum, but I would love to invite anybody interested to contribute articles, reviews of anime, ideas, photography - whatever you want.

The website is Nontraditionally Multi-Lingual. That is to say - I'm not going to bother doing a "Polish" version and an "English" version. Instead, some of the material will be in Polish, some in English ,depending on who contributes.

For now, it's pretty weak and there's nothing there - just lots of blank space :-)

There is a Facebook page where people can post comments on the website or post ideas or anything really - it's an Open page.

I hope people volunteer with some interesting writen material or ideas! :-)

I myself will try to develop, add things as time goes by - but I'm kind of busy trying to find more work now ....although I did find some teaching hours :-)

anyways - hope people contribute and sign up on Facebook!

Thanks!

Pete

Edited by VFTF1

Looks pretty cool. I'm quite busy with work, and doing extra work on other projects, but when I get some time, I wouldn't mind trying to add to your site. Looks fun, and covers other anime too.