Can someone clarify the With Hunter Robin ending

HG Blows

Basically I watched the fansubs, and the ending of the last episode kinda cuts off at the end. So i just wanna know if the ending i saw was it, or there's a bit more after it.

The credits are rolling, and Michael is talking bout the aftermath of recent stuff, and my copy cuts off when Robin (pretty sure it was her) gets out of the cab. Sooo, is that all she wrote? I just wanna know. I pretty much expect open ended endings in anime these days.

That's all there is to it. I don't think it was Robin getting out of the cab though. The series ended the same way it started leading one to believe there's a new adventure.

Robin and Amon are probably in hiding so that they are not hunted and reseed the earth with witches who choose not to hurt others by being able to feel sadness and pity for a weaker species.

Until that day comes STN-J will hunt as they always have upon withches who's desire for power opress others.

Hope that helps!