MW skin: Under construction, please be patient.

Hey all.. are we sticking to this type of skin for now on?? or are we getting the old MW skin back? Kinda feels awkward... lol

The default IPB skin is temporary until we can import the old skin or come up with a new one. We do not intend to keep the default IPB skin.

Looking really good everyone! Thanks for all the feedback and updates following the feedback. I work in IT myself and know this stuff is often a thankless job (of course, that's when you're getting paid to do it).

Much appreciated!

Glad to see the more familiar skin back! :)

Is there any way we can make the fonts just a smidge or two bigger? The small fonts are a little hard on this old guy's eyes.

But thanks again for all the hard work on this upgrade!

The links along the top border ("Main Site - www.macrossworld.com" etc.) turn nearly white-on-white when clicked/hovered over.

Other than that. Looks good. Something else I had noticed just got fixed in the last few minutes. So it appears tweaking continues.

I'm wondering if all the black text could be changed somehow? Like "email, print, download" "previous topic, member feedback, next topic" at the bottom, or

"(10 pages)". Kinda hard to read against the medium blue.

Nice. All the dark blue buttons just improved (no white corner fringes now) and the green highlight of the active tab up top just turned to blue.

Someone's getting everything just right. ;)

I really can't say how relieved I am that someone (Shawn? Or one of the minions) is taking the time to dial everything in. After all the time I put into the original skin (together with the kite buttons by jsarclight), I was concerned that it was going to just get jettisoned during the transition.

I don't come here often anymore. But I was still a bit saddened before I saw the skin make a comeback this morning, and all the tweaks happening throughout the day.

THANKS!!! The skin is obviously in good hands. :)

H

Edited by Hurin

I think every website has too small fonts---I just override it in my browser. (thus, I see every forum in my preferred font and size)

But you're not the first to ask for bigger fonts with MW's new board.

We are smaller now. Must have bigger font!