MacrossWorld Convention 2010???

So after hearing all the responses in this thread and after much thought and consideration, I'm giving it another go with planning this year's MW con with the help of a LOT of people. I've already taken the initiative to secure a location for this year's con so here is the good news for now:

MacrossWorld Convention 2010

Fall 2010

Los Angeles, CA

more info to come =]

Edited by KiriK

So after hearing all the responses in this thread and after much thought and consideration, I'm giving it another go with planning this year's MW con with the help of a LOT of people. I've already taken the initiative to secure a location for this year's con so here is the good news for now:

Fall 2010

Los Angeles, CA

more info to come =]

Thank you so much Bea!

Fall 2010

Los Angeles, CA

more info to come =]

You know I'll help with what I can.

! see my plan in telling AgentGHQ to step up worked...

Bea? as in Bea Arthur?

hahaha, not quite a golden girl... although my some of my volunteers still refer to me as "Mrs. Kong" when they see my name as 'Bee'.... I just delete their profiles from our system... haha... jk

Thank you Bee! It is good to hear that we'll have a Macross Convention this year.

For me it is good to do in fall because I'm so much busy preparing for San Diego Comic con.

But if it happens after Comic con then it is less stressful, and I can have time to work on

new display models that I want to take to your convention.

SWEET! I look forward to seeing what kind of pure insanity you bring this year. That Convoy you brought last year was mind blowing!

Thank you Bee! It is good to hear that we'll have a Macross Convention this year.

For me it is good to do in fall because I'm so much busy preparing for San Diego Comic con.

But if it happens after Comic con then it is less stressful, and I can have time to work on

new display models that I want to take to your convention.

In the fall. What about having it around the same time as the Robotech 25th event? I was asked if I was gonna attend that thing. Would be interest to attend both a Macross and Robotech thing in the same week.

what robotech thing?

I'm sure he means this. www.rt25celebration.com I'm attending this thing, so I hope the Macross event isn't the same time. The "Robotech thing" is September 18th weekend.

Hello It's Leonardo

The gentleman who DJed the all Vinyl Macross Music last year and one of the staff writers for CollectionDX http://www.collectiondx.com/user/modcineaste . You can read my previous Macross World Con reviews on the page provided.

I will be happy to provide my PA System and would love to DJ the event again if possible.

I could also provide assistance if needed. I used to promote my own club from 2001-2005 and very good with Logistics. Please contact me at uplandmod@hotmail.com

Looking forward to helping make Macross World 10 the biggest and best ever!

Leonardo Flores

Whittier, CA

I'm sure once all parties get back from their excursions, we'll sort out a game plan for events and all. When I get back from my vacation, I'll be geared up and ready to hit the pavement with this. Having a DJ play will be fun. I'm gonna see if we can get my band to play as well. We can do a couple Macross and other anime songs.

When is this con again? It's been 6 years or so since my first con where Exo made some awesome carne asada and met a bunch of the guys here and got my olive drab MWCon shirt with the Monster on the front and a Minmay doll on the back. Good ol' days. ^_^

When is this con again? It's been 6 years or so since my first con where Exo made some awesome carne asada and met a bunch of the guys here and got my olive drab MWCon shirt with the Monster on the front and a Minmay doll on the back. Good ol' days. ^_^

I think those details are being worked out, but I'd say that if you can make it, that'd be awesome. I think this year will be quite fun, and should be full of Macross goodness.

I love getting credit when it isn't due. I see I don't only get blamed for stuff... Remember that time I put together 3 different cartoons so Macross could be syndicated in the US?

• 2 weeks later...
So after hearing all the responses in this thread and after much thought and consideration

:p

YeeHaw! There was only one way that the Macross 10th Con Anni could be awesome and that was if Bee was in the mix again. Thank you! Count on our help if you need anything Bee. We're pretty local to LA so the day of we can help out if needed.