Character Art Appreciation Thread III

Vepariga

• 2 weeks later...

Don't make fun of "Jem". She's truly outrageous. Truly, truly,,,,,truly outrageous (OK, I know at least 3/4 of you who read the first post re: Jem was thinking the same damn thing).

@ Valid, I like the pic. Kinda looks like a pic of Sheryl in an audition of American Idol. Different take, but cool stuff.

Don't make fun of "Jem". She's truly outrageous. Truly, truly,,,,,truly outrageous (OK, I know at least 3/4 of you who read the first post re: Jem was thinking the same damn thing).

Yup, ya got me there. I just didn't wash to dash valid's skills. It's a very nice painting, good anatomical work & well done. Looks like it's still in need of clothing & background. Just not sure it fits the character well.

Quiet, you fool! Movie producers are listening! They're looking for more 80's nostalgia to destroy by turning them into live-action movies and you're giving them ideas!

You wouldn't want to get Blind Sided by a Jem and the Holograms Proposal.

something something... Speed.

sheryl_nome_wip_by_validangel-d4ihz5n.jpg

my sherryl nome wip hahahah i know it look like crap.. sorry it the best that i can do

Sandra Bollock as Sheryl Nome... guess that MIGHT have worked, 15/20 years ago, when Sandra was still rather young-n'-Cute...

Edited by Shaorin

http://digitallife.t...snow-sculptures

pic#4 FTW EPIC! (though i really like the all the migdets on the previous pic...)

*recounts* ok, #8... and MSNBS are full of idiots but *shrug*

Edited by pensives_wetness

http://digitallife.t...snow-sculptures

pic#4 FTW EPIC! (though i really like the all the migdets on the previous pic...)

*recounts* ok, #8... and MSNBS are full of idiots but *shrug*

Building that VF 1 out of snow must have been a lot, and I mean a lot of work. I wonder if there's no photoshop involved?

Loved the crashed AT/AT!