Character Art Appreciation Thread III

Vepariga

Thanks for the awesome pics!!!! I love the flashback 2012 shots, only wish I had an import PS2!!! ^_^

The VF-4 is included in the PS2 Macross game as an unlockable playable bonus... :lol:

BTW...

Has anybody here seen a bigger version of this image?

:huh:

post-7862-1270943927_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

• 2 weeks later...

For my first post here at the MW forums, I figured I'd perform a public service and try to get this topic rolling again. As an appeasement to the community here, I give you Klan/Michael goodness.

post-13007-1272982198_thumb.jpgpost-13007-1272982211_thumb.jpg

I've seen a couple of this artist's pieces of work on the older, archived fan art threads, but I didn't see either of these two anywhere. There's still one other piece that Kagalin has done and it has Michael and Klan, who is in her adult form, but the same size as him, but I can't find it anywhere now. Perhaps one of you guys have it hiding on a hard disk somewhere...

Love the site! Hope to be able to contribute here and there...

For my first post here at the MW forums, I figured I'd perform a public service and try to get this topic rolling again. As an appeasement to the community here, I give you Klan/Michael goodness.

I've seen a couple of this artist's pieces of work on the older, archived fan art threads, but I didn't see either of these two anywhere. There's still one other piece that Kagalin has done and it has Michael and Klan, who is in her adult form, but the same size as him, but I can't find it anywhere now. Perhaps one of you guys have it hiding on a hard disk somewhere...

Love the site! Hope to be able to contribute here and there...

Welcome to the forum and nice first post!

It'd be cool to see that 3rd piece you mentioned. You don't see too many pieces of art were Klan is human size yet in adult form (and with Michel at her side).

Welcome to the forum and nice first post!

It'd be cool to see that 3rd piece you mentioned. You don't see too many pieces of art were Klan is human size yet in adult form (and with Michel at her side).

Kagalin has done several pieces and I've seen them posted here and there on these threads. He or she is obviously a talented artist, especially in the pencil medium. Most of their work is done for other anime's, including Code Geass. Their website is on the picture, but the site's in Japanese (I think...). I managed to figure out how to navigate the pages to find these gems, but even the site doesn't have the picture I'm looking for.

don't know if i'm adding anything new to the pot, but here goes..

k-treasure_minmay.jpg

This Minmay pic reminds me a lot of some images I've seen of Ishtar from Macross II. Maybe it's just that they're both Mikimoto designs.

Anyway, those are some pictures you've contributed with.

Ran into this gem at the animesuki website one glorious day, my only time there too.

I apologize in advance if it's posted before, but I just had to share this. :lol:

It's been posted here many, many, MANY times before.

I'm sure David Hingtgen has fond memories of deleting it from posts ten or fifteen times.

Ran into this gem at the animesuki website one glorious day, my only time there too.

Mildy NSFW - Imageshack link

I apologize in advance if it's posted before, but I just had to share this. :lol:

Is that his excellency, President of Frontier Howard Glass, being abused by a couple of tentacles in the background???

Now I've really seen it all.

It's been posted here many, many, MANY times before.

I'm sure David Hingtgen has fond memories of deleting it from posts ten or fifteen times.

<_<

PS---I never rescinded my vow to ban the next person who posts it for billionth time.

Technically not a character pic. Directly from Chronicle! (should we start a Macross Mecha appreciation thread?)

Isn't posting scans from Chronicle verboten on these boards until the magazine goes out of print? :blink: