post-600-0-35770700-1388445018_thumb.jpg Sazabi Ver Ka is huge. it's about 2x's the size of a 16oz energy drink can (think of like Nos or Full Throtal in comparison)

post-600-0-13771700-1388445025_thumb.jpg I dig the multiple layers on the legs, it's a very complex suit in general, but she's also just verniers with limbs.

The first phase of my 00 project is complete. I was originally going to use the 00 Qan[T] as the base unit, but I discovered that its torso is not compatible with the standard 00's backpack upgrades; so whoever did the 26 Sword custom did a helluva lot of cutting and puttying to get that backpack to fit. As a result, I just ported the left arm and weapons from the 00 Qan[T] to the 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G. The next plan is to get either the 00 Raiser + GN Sword III or just the 0 Raiser to complete the look.

00ultimate01_zpsc1f2e697.jpg

00ultimate02_zps6e2f437d.jpg

00ultimate03_zpse5c6ecbc.jpg

00ultimate04_zps1f3ade88.jpg

00ultimate05_zps425dc6fc.jpg

Actually, if you really want to "complete the look", you're going to need two 0 Raiser kits, a second 00 quanta, a second Seven Swords G, and an XN raiser kit ( http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2009/08/1144-xn-raiser-review.html ).

now if you really wanted to be awesome you'd do all that in MG instead of HG. (There are XN raiser resin conversion kit for the MG 00 raiser out there so it is possible).

Edited by anime52k8

Actually, if you really want to "complete the look", you're going to need two 0 Raiser kits, a second 00 quanta, a second Seven Swords G, and an XN raiser kit ( http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2009/08/1144-xn-raiser-review.html ).

now if you really wanted to be awesome you'd do all that in MG instead of HG. (There are XN raiser resin conversion kit for the MG 00 raiser out there so it is possible).

Too bad the XN Raiser and 00 Qan[T] Full Saber kits are Hobby Japan exclusives. If I had known about them earlier, I would've picked them up immediately. I do plan to buy an extra 00 Qan[T] and a Seven Sword/G (especially since I lost the front handle of the GN Sword II Long) for spares and other variations.

And yeah, doing this in MG would be awesome, but I don't have the budget for it. Not to mention that the kits by themselves have a lot of weight issues.

It's been said dozens of times already, but the Sazabi is Saza-BIG! :p Seriously, it doesn't even need to draw a weapon on another MS, all it needs to do is drop its shield on its opponent and it's game over!

I highly suspect that my next project will involve building an augmented weapons system for the Nu Ver. Ka and then the Sazabi...

post-632-0-36465900-1389199515_thumb.jpg

Care to elaborate on that weapons system? What do you have in mind?

One idea I had (among many) was to make funnel recharging blocks for the Nu Ver. Ka similar to the Hi-Nu, but with styling that better suits the Ver. Ka, and with the addition of sliding armor sections to expose some more Psyco-frame goodness. Also, what I really don't like with the Hi-Nu is that the back-pack design sacrifices the bazooka mount, so obviously mine wouldn't. The challenge is really in getting the fin funnels to attach properly due to their design.

Great shot Cap, the Sazabi is my favorite mecha design of all time. I think I need to get this kit.

Is there any chance they will do a 1/100 MG Jagd Doga? I always liked that design as well . . .

I'm hoping so! Even though it took awhile, they did release a MG Geara Doga, so I don't see why they won't eventually get around to the Jagd Doga.

Just added the 0 Raiser to my 00 Gundam project. Also decided to swap the arms to balance the weight of the asymmetrical design, so now the left arm is standard 00 for the GN Sword Blaster and the right arm is 00 Qan[T] for the GN Sword V. The 2-piece GN Shield is now on the left side to counter the weight of the GN Buster Sword.

00ultimate06_zpsedb8a800.jpg

00ultimate07_zps3fc883de.jpg

00ultimate08_zps245ad8ae.jpg

00ultimate09_zpsdee7f0cf.jpg

00ultimate10_zps37437a9a.jpg

Because Gundam Unicorn is super popular right now where as Crossbone is a fairly obscure manga spinoff of one of the most forgotten installments to the UC timeline to date. :p

That's a valid point, seeing how even the Crossbone manga series never saw the light of day over seas on English shores either.

I picked up the Victory Gundam and that was a horrible mess. The rear skirt armor is stuck at an odd position and wont fold down into proper placing or anything, I've broken a piece of the back as well as I was trying to fix things and figure out wtf happened where did I go wrong? Sadly I don't think I can salvage this kit seeing how it feels like such a lack luster. It's so hollow and uninspiring as I'm putting it together and that's such a bummer.

I went to the local hobby shop last night and they had the RG Gundam MKII, Strike and Freedom kits....I'm so super tempted to get the Strike or MKII. They DO have a Build Strike kit, but I can get it online after shipping for 50% less. I mean ya, who'd pay 55 dollars for a 1/144 kit like the Build Strike? Noooooot me. Funny too Cause the Fenice is there and it's 25 dollars, only 3 dollar difference from Amazon's listing with Prime.

I dunno, should I pick up the Strike or the MK II for 41 bucks? To me, for what you get, a RG model kit at 40 dollars is a good price.

Personally, I think $41 is a bit pricy. I've never payed more than $35 shipped for any RG. For the mk II if it's the Titans color version I'd say Maybe, as that one tends to be scarcer and often ends up more expensive. Strike I would hold out for something cheaper and given the option I would rather have not bought the RG Freedom.

Sadly MK II was gone, bummed about that. I managed to get a couple bucks knocked down on the Strike so I got that. It'd be really nice if there was something thinner than a tooth pick so I could apply just that small amount of silver into those Aile pack turbines. I feel like that's detail gone to waste in the mold.

you can get them for cheaper anyways (you have prime right?):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007EAIF6A

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007EAIFJ2

Yep, I use to love Prime. But now it's like "We'll ship it when we feel like it." I've had something take me a week to receive having me ask them wtf happened?

I'll try and order one soon, still working on the Strike. Wonder what else would make a good RG kit? how about a 1/144 Zeong? Can't say Exia, we're getting that, maybe 00? I'd like to see Mega Grades come back. I did a fantastic one...still enjoy the crap out of that crap and the paint job I did on it.

Wonder what else would make a good RG kit? how about a 1/144 Zeong? Can't say Exia, we're getting that, maybe 00? I'd like to see Mega Grades come back. I did a fantastic one...still enjoy the crap out of that crap and the paint job I did on it.

I'm sure a RG Nu Gundam is in the foreseeable future. Not sure if Bandai will ever get back to doing Mega Size Models, despite using the Zaku II in episodes 11-12 of Gundam Build Fighters.

I'd just like to see more. I think all we got was a Gundam, 2 Zaku's and AGE-1. Sorta a bummer seeing how super easy it must be to engineer these compared to RG's.

I was at ANOTHER hobby store far out of town....Aile, RX-78-2, Zeta and Freedom. That was it : / bummer.

I'd just like to see more. I think all we got was a Gundam, 2 Zaku's and AGE-1. Sorta a bummer seeing how super easy it must be to engineer these compared to RG's.

I think it's because MSM did not sell very well. Neither beginners or experienced modelers agreed with the retail price, as it was asking between MG & PG money for an oversized HG kit.