I guess he kind of looks like he's dancing... but now I finished his gun, and also attached his shield :-) Am currently building Guncannon. Arms done... I'm dreaming of the 1/400 White Base...but alas...the one at BBTS has been bought by somebody... maybe one day I'll be able to find it AND afford it at the same time :-)

Pete

I guess he kind of looks like he's dancing... but now I finished his gun, and also attached his shield :-) Am currently building Guncannon. Arms done... I'm dreaming of the 1/400 White Base...but alas...the one at BBTS has been bought by somebody... maybe one day I'll be able to find it AND afford it at the same time :-)

Pete

It goes well with the Musai :)

post-3605-128064095968_thumb.jpg

There is one up for grabs on ebay but it's a bit of a rip off, I seem to remember paying only around A$195 for mine and they are asking US$499 <_<

Sweet! Those are awesome! I'm not picky about price because my experience has always been that either I'm completely broke - like now - and even if it was for sale for like 20 bucks ... I wouldn't have the money ... Or I have more than I know what to do with and don't care about the price...

Hopefully one day I won't be broke any more and will be able to hunt this down :)

If anybody has pictures of the built kit...I would be interested in taking a look!

Pete

Check this bloke out. Site is in Korean but it's pretty easy to follow and he's got just about every Gundam kit known to Man :D

dalong net

The 1/400 White Base is in the ETC section.

Thank you but ah pretty much everyone is aware of dalong.

He does have the nicest displayed toys of most collectors

Not sure how you define displayed, but his collection is of course quite large... his builds though leave a lot to be desired as they are pretty much OOB with those horrific marker panel lines. He probably just builds them fast to be the first one up.

Didn't know they did a John Travolta version :o

Maybe you had a unique experience but these two professional Gunpla Reviewers just don't convince me that again Katoki cant make gundams

I have canceled my purchases and decided to go with Musha Gundam Mk-II MG 1/100 and Kotobukiya Armored Core NX08 OMER Type-Lahire STASIS

Whilst I'm sure "pretty much everyone is aware of dalong", my reply was to Pete who was looking for some pictures of a completed 1/400 White Base and as mine will be still living in its box for some time I thought that would be the next best thing.

Maybe you had a unique experience but these two professional Gunpla Reviewers just don't convince me that again Katoki cant make gundams

I have canceled my purchases and decided to go with Musha Gundam Mk-II MG 1/100 and Kotobukiya Armored Core NX08 OMER Type-Lahire STASIS

Not sure what you're on about :unsure:

I was just commenting on the pose he had model in and anyway the person who the comment was aimed at got my meaning ;)

Edited by thegunny

Whilst I'm sure "pretty much everyone is aware of dalong", my reply was to Pete who was looking for some pictures of a completed 1/400 White Base and as mine will be still living in its box for some time I thought that would be the next best thing.

Not sure what you're on about :unsure:

I was just commenting on the pose he had model in and anyway the person who the comment was aimed at got my meaning ;)

you misunderstood.

I was asking if the V was worth the purchase and just referred to the post with rhe pic

you misunderstood.

I was asking if the V was worth the purchase and just referred to the post with rhe pic

Well why did you quote my comment and not the picture :rolleyes:

Edited by thegunny

RG 1/144

Saw the reviews and I was blown away by the design. Looks better engineered than the MGs. SO i bought one from a trusted seller on ebay. I love how the thigh armor splits. The MG should have had that. Cant wait to get it.

and

the BIG O

Pretty Big

post-12470-128080831346_thumb.jpg

post-12470-128080832727_thumb.jpg

I'm hopping that it will come with parts to make both (like the GFFN toy). :unsure:

If it does, then I'll get one. But if Bandai is gonna mold milk, then I'll save my money for the commander-type.

I just got my RG Rx-78-2

WOW

I mean wow. How amazing. I started on the inner frame and this thing is more advanced than the MG version

This is simply amazing. The two tone armor plates bring such a realistic look to the mech. I cant wait for the Zaku Char and MK -II I cant wait to see them with the same realistic armor plating. Just awesome in such a small package

Rumors are they may do a Zeta

Anyone got experience with the EX kits? Are they snap like normal gunpla or more like normal model kits? The latter would be more fun. Suddenly had an urge to build a White Base & Albion :rolleyes:

EX kits are normal model kits. Requires paint and glue.

It sounds like what I'm looking for then (I'm not modeling challenged, though not super-skilled either) :p Just got burned from HG's and MG's because I felt like I was building the same crap over and over again so I started to work on Hasegawa's and "real kits," but it sounds like EX will be a different flavor.

At Gundam Expo 2010

HGUC Gouf Custom! November, 1600 yen

02.jpg

http://ga.sbcr.jp/mreport/015461/

RG Char's Custom Zaku

01.jpg

http://ga.sbcr.jp/mreport/015462/

MG Rezel

02.jpg

http://ga.sbcr.jp/mreport/015460/

HGUC Delta Plus

02.jpg

http://ga.sbcr.jp/mreport/015459/

00 Movie (Mass production 00-riser?)

08.jpg

http://ga.sbcr.jp/mreport/015464/

Gunpla builder:

http://ga.sbcr.jp/mreport/015465/

Limited stuff:

http://ga.sbcr.jp/mreport/015458/

From Ngee Khiong

Guess we should have realized which MGs are in the pipeline:

Looking forward to these. I don't know why, I've seen most of the other Gundam series but I tend to be drawn to the Wing Mechs(especially Endless Waltz versions) more then most other Gundams.

Maybe it's because they have not been done to death like some of the UC stuff. Who knows :p

Now I want to add how cool this thing is. Very cool The first of the real grade

Its much better than the MG version. It takes time to build. I love the different panel tones that make it very realistic. Still need to panel line it and sticker and flat coat. Cant wait to see the Zaku.

026.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

021.jpg