• 2 weeks later...

I actually like that grand daddy gundam design and it’s nice that you get the dock. I do think that there are way too many rx 78 versions coming out a bit close together though. Just in the 1/144 scale there’s the origin, the beyond global and this one and that weird one that couldn’t move the hip armor. The teaser for the perfect grade looked like another redesign as well. That’s at least 5 designs for one suit in just over a year 

This one’s a must-have for me, so I preordered through Gunpla Hermit’s. I was hoping that it would pop up on the official P-Bandai site, as it would be cheaper, but It still hasn’t and I don’t want to risk missing it. 
If it does show up there, I can preorder as well, then sell the other one.

P-Bandai US has placeholders up for a TON of Gunpla Expo Exclusives. If anyone has wanted a clear version of a kit they will have it available. 

I am eyeing the clear Moon Gundam, RG Unicorn Perfectibility and four different gunpla weapon systems. 

Completed the MG Gundam X. A friend sold me this kit super cheap and its the only reason I got it but I am glad I did. Its probably the best Bandai kit I have worked on, didn't really need to do anything out of the box besides the painting. No need to work on seam lines or anything like that which is something I had to do even on MG Barbatos. 

MG Gundam X MG Gundam X MG Gundam X MG Gundam X MG Gundam X MG Gundam X MG Gundam X MG Gundam X

20 hours ago, General Rasp said:

P-Bandai US has placeholders up for a TON of Gunpla Expo Exclusives. If anyone has wanted a clear version of a kit they will have it available. 

I am eyeing the clear Moon Gundam, RG Unicorn Perfectibility and four different gunpla weapon systems. 

Of COURSE they put up the RG Perfectability, after I just paid $138 to get one through Amazon Japan 2 days ago.

Knew I ought to have waited, oh well.

The Plated Sazabi looks pretty sexy as well. (At least this one is the same price I paid for mine)

6 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Of COURSE they put up the RG Perfectability, after I just paid $138 to get one through Amazon Japan 2 days ago.

Knew I ought to have waited, oh well.

The Plated Sazabi looks pretty sexy as well. (At least this one is the same price I paid for mine)

That Sazabi is 200 bucks :shok: 

On 8/19/2020 at 7:49 PM, General Rasp said:

I’ve been hoping for them to put the Turbulence & Pale Riders on the US site, but sill nothing...

11 hours ago, Kelsain said:

I’ve been hoping for them to put the Turbulence & Pale Riders on the US site, but sill nothing...

There's a clear space version of the pale rider up right now.

https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2475079001001

Edited by Sanity is Optional

On 8/24/2020 at 9:00 AM, General Rasp said:

I waiting for the new Pale Rider and AOZ kit to show up on P-Bandai also. 

On 8/24/2020 at 3:20 AM, Sanity is Optional said:

There's a clear space version of the pale rider up right now.

https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2475079001001

I mean, I’ll still preorder through Side Seven Exports; but I know I’d save on shipping from the official site. But I wonder - what’s the point of launching PB Gunpla for the US, if you’re not actually going to make the PN available on the US site?

This is probably my favourite form for the Hazel.  I am glad they are going to make this one kit instead of forcing people to buy multiple kits to get the parts to make this thing.  I wonder if they designed the runners properly so that we don't get a box full of useless junk.  I hope so, given the leftovers from the HGUC line.

5 minutes ago, Darth Mingus said:

This is probably my favourite form for the Hazel.  I am glad they are going to make this one kit instead of forcing people to buy multiple kits to get the parts to make this thing.  I wonder if they designed the runners properly so that we don't get a box full of useless junk.  I hope so, given the leftovers from the HGUC line.

mmmm.... Good point with the leftovers. The kit is priced at 8,800 yen, how much was the Advanced MG Hazel when it came out? Assuming the MG gundam frame (or most of the frame) is usable with the new parts and only the armor is replaced then we would have a lot of extra pieces. I am guessing the Advance MG Hazel is going to be used as the base kit (in white this time) with Primrose kit and a separate runner for the Tri-booster. The Primrose kit replaces the shoulders and chest armor. There will be extra front skirts since it uses the manipulators from the Advance Hazel. And the Hazel backpack is replaced with the Tri-booster. 

Still super happy everything is in one box! I don't mind paying extra if it means I don't need to cannibalize three kits to make one suit. They should have done this with HG version. 

1 hour ago, anubis20 said:

Holy crap I need them as well!! Wonder if we will get them in the US P-Bandai store... shipping kits from Japan right now is expensive :(

Maybe they will put up a mass amount of pre-orders soon. Still waiting on other kits to showing on the US site. I am very tempted to order on the Japanese site through a proxy and just eat the shipping cost.