I’m not sure if I should get that or wait for a hg kit. The recent hg kits have been nice. I guess I’m torn between the detail as a compromise to the accuracy of the tv version. The Leo was fun and I think hg of the tallgeese would be good as well.

9 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

T_T I wish they'd make other suits there's too many Tallgeese kits already

5 hours ago, Big s said:

I’m not sure if I should get that or wait for a hg kit. The recent hg kits have been nice. I guess I’m torn between the detail as a compromise to the accuracy of the tv version. The Leo was fun and I think hg of the tallgeese would be good as well.

How sure are you there's going to be an HG kit?

Pretty sure actually. They seem to be doing a lot of hg wing kits from the series lately. They did both wing versions, the sandrock, the Leo and even the maganac. So I’m pretty sure that a suit that’s as popular as the tallgeese that it will happen. There’s also room to milk the mold and Bandai loves to do that whenever they can. They did quite a few variations of the Leo and an insane amount of maganac variations about 40 of them. So if all they gotta do is change the head on the first 2 types I can’t see them passing up the chance.

21 hours ago, Big s said:

Why not just get the normal RG and paint it TV colors?

2 hours ago, badboy00z said:

Why not just get the normal RG and paint it TV colors?

I've got a personal rule against painting Real grades. For me how they build up OOB is what makes them interesting.

I’ve never painted a real grade. But my issue isn’t the color, but the design. If a hg comes out it will probably look more like the one from the show. The rg tallgeese 3 seemed great at looking like it was from the show. The only down side was that there were no water slide decals. I guess it’s that it’s a mold for ew on the tallgeese 1 just colored like the tv version.

I think there is a better chance of getting a TV accurate Tallgeese from the Gundam Universe line than a HG kit. 

While the RG kit is accurate to the Glory of Losers manga, it is an excellent kit. They took the MG and shrank it down to HG scale. There is precedent for Bandai later making an HG kit of the same RG kits; Destiny, Freedom, and now Infinite Justice Gundam from Gundam Seed. So may take a couple of years but there is a possibility. 

8 minutes ago, David Hingtgen said:

Glad I waited, I came *this* close to buying RG Tallgeese so many times.  Being "TV series Wing", I assume Bluefin will bring it to the US? 

There is a good chance. I would say 100% yes but they still don't have the MG Deathscythe Rousette up. 

51 minutes ago, Mommar said:

When did HLJ's shipping prices go Nippon-Yasan levels of Extortion?  EMS for the Fazz is $50.  FedEx is $100.

Maybe something is up with hlj's automatic shipping calculator.  I recall the topic being brought up when shipping qoutes were given for the Metal Structure Nu Gundam were actually in error back in Dec. 

5 hours ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Maybe something is up with hlj's automatic shipping calculator.  I recall the topic being brought up when shipping qoutes were given for the Metal Structure Nu Gundam were actually in error back in Dec. 

How am I supposed to find out?  Try shipping it?

On 2/5/2020 at 6:45 PM, anime52k8 said:

I can't really find anyplace selling this except for Nippon-Yasan, and given they're three weeks out shipping other things I've ordered they're of my list of places I'll order from anymore.

11 hours ago, Mommar said:

When did HLJ's shipping prices go Nippon-Yasan levels of Extortion?  EMS for the Fazz is $50.  FedEx is $100.

Could be due to box size, if it doesn't fit into one of HLJs normal box sizes well, the calculator is probably using a hilariously oversized box.

5 hours ago, Mommar said:

I can't really find anyplace selling this except for Nippon-Yasan, and given they're three weeks out shipping other things I've ordered they're of my list of places I'll order from anymore.

You can try sidesevenexport.com, but it's a one manned show and requires payment upfront. Im sure the other sites as well.  Sorry just too lazy to look them up atm. XD

11 minutes ago, lechuck said:

You could also maybe try Gentei Kits, but I can't really give any feedback as I have yet to try them.

That was the other site I was thinking of but it wasn't coming to me. XD

Could also try these at a later time (they might not have it listed yet) gundamplanet, usagundam, newtypehq

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

1 hour ago, lechuck said:

You could also maybe try Gentei Kits, but I can't really give any feedback as I have yet to try them.

I'll vouch for Gentei kits, I've bought quite a few things from them over the years, including the Narrative Neo Zeong.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice!! I still need to build that version.  I built and painted the ver ka Stein, about 5 months ago.  Looking to finish the 1/100 seravee this weekend.

0222201204a.jpg

Edited by Golden Arms

description of the upcoming PG grandpa Gundam

GunPla 40th Anniversary Project Reveals PERFECT GRADE UNLEASHED!
The special Gundam 40th anniversary presentation has revealed the new PERFECT GRADE UNLEASED project, where they plan to upgrade the old PG RX-78-2 Gundam and "link" all GunPla evolution project concepts into one! Which will be featuring all of its concept, from the EXTREME DETAIL, ACTION, TRANSFORMATION, LIGHT EMITTING, and to the FINE BUILD!

The GunPla Link Project aims to improve all the previous Gundam models to a brand new one. Celebrating 40 years of GunPla anniversary with its non stop improvement! We look forward to see more amazing announcements in the near future!

So Psycho frame confirmed? :huh: