On 7/24/2019 at 2:11 PM, Mommar said:

Depends where you live.  Big Bad Toy Store still has their pre-order listed. It’s usually an extra months wait for imports from them though.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/89859

Thanks, but i wanted to have that kit in august since i have a week off from work and was planning to start building it. I guess i will take my chances on e-bay then.

49 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Does anybody here touch the Real Grades?  I just saw it was released at NY.  I've always liked Tallgeese III.  I might get this.

I don't touch RGs anymore (though this might change my mind), but you should check out Bluefin first to make sure you don't pay up the butt when you don't have to: https://www.bluefinbrands.com/tallgeese-iii-gundam-wing-endless-waltz-bandai-rg-1-144-bas5058023.html

1 minute ago, kajnrig said:

I don't touch RGs anymore (though this might change my mind), but you should check out Bluefin first to make sure you don't pay up the butt when you don't have to: https://www.bluefinbrands.com/tallgeese-iii-gundam-wing-endless-waltz-bandai-rg-1-144-bas5058023.html

Thanks.  I actually already jumped over there and got it.  I like Tallgeese too much.

Oh that's not a bad price for Tallgeese III. I might have to get one. I always thought the original Tallgeese was a wonky looking mobile suit, but Katoki really jazzed it up. 

Just need some waterslide decals for it. 

Edited by Lolicon

Man, wish I’d seen bluefin had the MG heavy arms before I ordered thru FromJapan. Oh well.

As to RG kits, they’re awesome, with a few exceptions: mostly zeta and sinanju. The early kits like DX-78 and Zaikuon also aren’t nearly as well designed as the more recent stuff.

Best ones are probably the Mk II, red frame, and Sazabi, plus the wing zero is a personal favorite.

just hope you don’t mind small parts, and be careful with the parts off the B runner, make sure to loosen them up a bit before assembly.

On 7/30/2019 at 10:33 AM, hachi said:

To those who ordered P-Bandai Maganacs (Rashid et al customs), have yours shipped? Curious since it's almost August in a few days.

I got my shipping notice. I was being impatient lol

On 7/30/2019 at 12:41 PM, David Hingtgen said:

How many people actually ordered that set, and how many will actually build them all?  I got one, built it, and am happy.  Sure I'd love to have one or two of the custom ones, but not so much that I'll buy a few dozen extras just for them...

Lol didn't buy that 36-set. Got the 2 customs because I didn't want to regret not buying in a few months like what happened with the PBandai Leos.

6 hours ago, Mommar said:

How long does it take for BLuefin to put these up?  I own the other versions of this guy, I might as well get this one too.

already up https://www.bluefinbrands.com/gundam-heavyarms-ew-ingel-equipment-gundam-wing-bandai-spirits-mg-1-100-bas5058768.html

22 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Ordered via NY! Ferry option to keep costs low...

For anyone who can read kanji, is the "now planning" grey box referring to the pre-order and not some other add-on?

The top portion of the grey box is mentioning a waterslide decal designed by Katoki Hajime. Maybe they will replace the grey box once the decal sheet is ready to be shown.

The downside to ordering from Bluefin is they charge up front regardless of  your payment method.

Since somehow getting pulled back into Gundam Wing with these weird variants (Macross the First and The Ride toys might be a smart move...) I tried to look up the other three to see what was different about them.  Sandrock just plain starts off looking like the EW version?

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

Since somehow getting pulled back into Gundam Wing with these weird variants (Macross the First and The Ride toys might be a smart move...) I tried to look up the other three to see what was different about them.  Sandrock just plain starts off looking like the EW version?

Pretty much, yeah.

Wing EW looks more like the Wing Zero EW, with different wings/forearms. It gets optional buster rifle ammo packs and a shield.

Deathscythe similarly has different wings/forearms, but also different shoulders. Its beam scythe oddly enough is exactly the same, though in fairness don't fix what ain't broke, I guess. It retains the shooty beamy shield thing from the TV Deathscythe.

Heavyarms looks almost exactly like its EW counterpart. The difference is in the minute details; the missiles in its packs are lessened as well as the number of guns in its chest. It does come with a big frakk-off gatling gun, though, with belt and ammo drum.

Shenlong is exactly the same as its EW movie look. The dragon fangs become a single dragon fang, and it loses the ability to extend that arm like the TV version can (though the fang does have a bit of an extension gimmick built in...). The beam glaive of the TV version becomes a beam trident (which then becomes the double beam trident of the TV/EW Altron).

The Sandrock is exactly the same as its EW version. It gets a shield and machine gun that the EW version lacks. The EW version gets that cloak thing instead.

18 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

The top portion of the grey box is mentioning a waterslide decal designed by Katoki Hajime. Maybe they will replace the grey box once the decal sheet is ready to be shown.

Ooh nice!...it would be great too if the waterslide is included in the release, eh...

On 8/1/2019 at 11:29 PM, seti88 said:

Ooh nice!...it would be great too if the waterslide is included in the release, eh...

P-bandai kits always come with waterslide decal sheets. It just says 'now planning' because they haven't finalized this kits sheet yet.

8 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

P-bandai kits always come with waterslide decal sheets. It just says 'now planning' because they haven't finalized this kits sheet yet.

Actually, that's not true, although a lot of people think so(including me, untill few weeks ago).You should check on the official page of the specific product, the description should point out wheter or not they come with waterslides. 

• 3 weeks later...