IIRC

- Deep Striker replacement parts used for the following areas

1. head (made smaller for better proportions)
  2. shoulders (split the top and bottom halves)
  3. chest (new parts)
  4. maybe backpack?

- fixed-pose hands
- apparently there are some changes to the frame as well

o_1d2s4at20159c139obd1at819g57.jpg

Holy Crap it's HAPPENING! Could care less if it's P-Bandai I'll get multiples.

They'll release the Base kit and then "mission packs" separately.

20190417_f90_02.thumb.jpg.eec1ff73810624a907f295041eea8ebb.jpg

20190417_f90_03.thumb.jpg.82f00468e4c02ba160c78da8de2ac8e0.jpg

First mission pack is the E and S packs

20190417_f90_05.thumb.jpg.27d755fedd15306b443009a89e3e3693.jpg

Edited by Duymon

On 4/12/2019 at 10:16 PM, kajnrig said:

IIRC

- Deep Striker replacement parts used for the following areas

1. head (made smaller for better proportions)
  2. shoulders (split the top and bottom halves)
  3. chest (new parts)
  4. maybe backpack?

- fixed-pose hands
- apparently there are some changes to the frame as well

Other changes are the blue trim on the wings is now a separate piece of colored plastic, rather than  just stickers like on the old kit.

Back boosters are an all new sculpt, taken from the Deep Striker, with a mid part hinge and better detailing.

The head is not just made smaller, but has better detailing. For example, the white head part has holes for the vulcan guns, which showing the grey plastic  barrels..

The Incoms have better detailing and use both red and black or grey plastic.

The chest is a new design taking from the Deep Striker kit, with added detailing.....holes...fins and the yellow chest vents have hols showing the black underneath.

I heard the wrist may have improved articulation also

I got 2 of the base units and one E/S set paid in full at Bandaionline.

With that I can create the S-type which was my favorite of the F90 A/D/S set.

I'm sure they'll release the Plunge and VSBR sets later on, and if the F90 is popular enough we'll get the P-Bandai of a P-Bandai F90-II , hopefully with the Long-range parts.

Never really thought I'd be able to get modern version of the gundam kits I built in Jr. High ...

With Bandai promising more F90 / F91 mecha from the P-Bandai Shop you can only assume they'll release a bunch of Cross-bone vanguard units or even F91 Silhoutte Formula stuff like the Vigna-Zirah or F90 Cluster

Edited by Duymon

The support type was the kit that I had back in the day. At that time there were no online shops or anything and gundam here in the USA was almost unheard of. I had been building kits from macross and dougram and had a couple old kits from z gundam. I think one was a 1/220 ashimar and a larger galbaldy. But my very first gundam was that f90 and it looked amazing to me straight out of the box. I did very little with paint and loved that you could remove the cannons and beam gattling guns and have a standard version. I remember I bought it at a hole in the wall hobby shop that was the only place in town that carried any sci fi kits. They never had a large selection and the choices were very random. Most of the other shops did military, car or train models. After that kit I started a wider search for more gundam kits.

15 hours ago, Big s said:

When does the hyzenthlay2 go up for preorder and is this another web exclusive. All these new kits I want seem to be exclusive releases lately.

They just announced it. No PO date nor release information about it yet.

16 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

Cue R kelly meme

MY MIND'S TELLIN' ME NO... BUT MY BODY... MY BODY'S TELLIN' ME YES!!!

45820569_36maganaccorps.thumb.jpg.3b87fa812e3317b08fb82bc8930d672c.jpg

Haha I can see the signs 'RIP wallet'. But I like Quatre so yeah I'll get some. At the end of this I can see myself having a shelf full of Gundam Wing kits...if I ever get the space haha.

Any guesses as to when the preorder could be?

no idea about preorders, probably fairly soon though.  the two 2-packs are easy buys but the 36 is just... so excessive. And TBH the only really exciting one from the big set is the one with the gun arm.

A better presentation here: https://www.gundamkitscollection.com/2019/04/premium-bandai-to-release-set-of-36.html

In order to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Premium Bandai, they've announced the release of 36! yes, 36 pieces of Maganac corps kits in one huge set. That includes the Rashid, Abdul, Auda, and Ahmad custom to make it 40!

Available sets that includes...

• set 1 - HGAC 1/144 Maganac Rashid Custom + HGAC 1/144 Abdul Custom
  • set 2 - HGAC 1/144 Maganac Auda Custom + HGAC 1/144 Ahmad Custom
  • set 3 - 36 pieces of HGAC 1/144 Maganac variants that includes more equipment and armor variations to produce more Maganac corp unit type.
Complete the set of 40 Maganac corps unit by buying all sets!

I want set 1 & set 2, but if I don't have the budget I'll settle for set 1 only. I definitely do not have space for 40 Maganacs lol