• 2 weeks later...

In actual gunpla news, that blue (Ex-)S Gundam will now be a thing: https://www.gundam.info/news/gunpla/news_gunpla_20190118_08.html

For those who don't remember what this is, it's a bundle kit that includes the S Gundam and Ex-S Gundam parts, molded in alternative colors, and the newly-tooled parts created for the Deep Striker.

This is a regular retail release.
April
12,000 JPY

Ex-s_1.jpg
Ex-s_2.jpg

---

On the same page, there's

- 1/144 HGAC Maganac
April release
1200 JPY

- SD Gundam Cross Silhouette Sisquiede AEUG
April release
1400 JPY

- SD Gundam Cross Silhouette Sisquiede Titans
April release
1400 JPY

- 1/144 HG Origins Zaku II C-6/R6
April release
1800 JPY

- 1/144 HG Origins Char's Zaku II (Red Comet Ver.)
April release
1800 JPY

- 1/144 HGCE Destiny Gundam
May release
2200 JPY

Edited by kajnrig

14 hours ago, General Rasp said:

And pre-ordered from NY. Looking forward to build the TF-6 again, that was a fun and interesting build.

Preordered 2 kits too of that Hazel II earlier at NY. I know it was P-Bandai release so I was expecting that I need to pay it now. But instead I chose the Pay Later since it's an option. ^_^ 

3 hours ago, Big s said:

I hope they keep up with the non gundam kits from wing. I really want a good hg Aries and maybe a new version of the serpent.

I love the Aries but I'm very content with the Robot Damashii version. Serpents would be awesome but my number 1 wished item from wing is a transforming Taurus

On 1/20/2019 at 8:09 PM, anime52k8 said:

I love the Aries but I'm very content with the Robot Damashii version. Serpents would be awesome but my number 1 wished item from wing is a transforming Taurus

I'd like something less expensive than an RD. Also, building the kit itself is also part of the enjoyment. :)

On 1/19/2019 at 11:44 AM, kajnrig said:

In actual gunpla news, that blue (Ex-)S Gundam will now be a thing: https://www.gundam.info/news/gunpla/news_gunpla_20190118_08.html

For those who don't remember what this is, it's a bundle kit that includes the S Gundam and Ex-S Gundam parts, molded in alternative colors, and the newly-tooled parts created for the Deep Striker.

This is a regular retail release.
April
12,000 JPY

Ex-s_1.jpg
Ex-s_2.jpg

---

Awesome. the S and Ex-S are one of the very few Gundam designs that I like as much as my Macross VFs.

Looking at these new ver 2.0 MG S Gundam and EX-S Gundam pics and also other pics I've found online it looks like Bandai have made quite a few changes and improvements over the older MG S and Ex-S kits.

Besides the retooled chest, shoulders and head taken from the Deep Striker, it also looks like the blue trim on the shoulder wings and back (waist) wings may now be a separate piece of colored plastic, which is so is a fantastic improvement.

Can't wait to buy this kit.

ver 2 S Gundam.jpg

The ankle covers on hg’s are usually attached to the feet with a couple of exceptions. Also looks like some separate pieces for the outer and inner thrusters on the back pack, so I’m thinking mg to go with the recent 0080 gm’s. I don’t think they’ve done an mg fz type zaku, so maybe there’s hope for a full line of 0080 mg kits including the zeon stuff that’s been skipped and maybe a redo of the kaempfer as well. I’d also like the gelgoog jaeger, the dom and the amphibious suits, but that’s just a dream list for now.

I’d also be happy if this just turned out to be an update to the old hg kit or a real grade, but it didn’t look like enough part separation for the rg, I could be wrong though.

OMG. FInally, a new Alex model. Hoping for 1/100 :D

Hopefully MG GM Cold-climate type gets a release too. Would die for the Mass Produced Guncannon in MG or Re-100 to fully flush out the 0080 EFSF line but not gonna get my hopes up too high for that.

Edited by Duymon

Finally pulled the trigger on the HG Leo Space Type, because of NY's FREE shipping for all instock orders (until 01-29-19 1800 jst). Only one though, since I feel guilty for splurging on 2 Leo Flight Types. I'm a Wing fan now I can only feel satisfied having all HGAC Leo variants lol. Also pre-ordered the HG Maganac and the new Zaku II C6/R6. One of these days I'm gonna have to take a serious look at the backlog and start building again to reclaim space.

P-Bandai is reissuing HGUC Advanced/Hazel Gundams that comes with special parts for Hazel, Gaplant/Hrairoo, Marasai, and Hi-Zack that can be used with TR-6 Woundwort. And also the Hrududus. Preorder starts Feb. 13. Released on May 2019.

Hazel Gundam - https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000133314/

Advanced Hazel Gundam - https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000133371/

G-Parts Hrududu - https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000133315/

G-Parts Hrududu (Combat Deployment Color) - https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000133316/

hguc-hazel-gundam_01.thumb.jpg.b9063cea9c6ab49a473b437ba3771f28.jpg

hguc-advanced-hazel-gundam_01.thumb.jpg.0b8088b49573d55d63eed4d2e39b68bd.jpg

hguc-hazel-gundam_03.jpg.d12df3924deb71bd9140a1908c5236b7.jpg

hguc-hazel-gundam_04.jpg.b7391cbdd2bb249d906fcdf6619a7b45.jpg

hguc-woundwort-hazel-gundam_01.jpg.b16c5353c2a83d4bc92ecd7932068137.jpg

hguc-woundwort-hazel-gundam_02.jpg.113da8b9f0913a138714eb14ed3ac077.jpg

hguc-hrududu-white.thumb.jpg.426b5a7e40ce8f3decbb138350cf3501.jpg

hguc-hrududu-blue.thumb.jpg.7a7ad9c79dc53d2af0ee7bed2ec8ffe3.jpg

1 minute ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Where are you ordering from?

They may be adding the domestic shipping onto the international shipping (to make the price look lower).

I ordered from NY but I also check Hanger Bay ebay store. Both had high shipping.