30 minutes ago, Duymon said:

P-Bandai Gunblastor? :0

Is that the Guncannon-looking one? (EDIT: Is there even a Guncannon-esque MS in Victory at all, or was that F91?) Either way, if it's anything like this one is shaping up to be, I'm all for it.

RE/100 Palace Athene next, please.

Edited by kajnrig

29 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Is that the Guncannon-looking one? (EDIT: Is there even a Guncannon-esque MS in Victory at all, or was that F91?) Either way, if it's anything like this one is shaping up to be, I'm all for it.

The Gunblastor is just a recolored Gun-ez with high-mobility backpack. THough yeah Palace Athene would be sweet.

Here's a scan from the ancient 1/100 gun blastor they had. 

10016925a.jpg

28 minutes ago, captain america said:

I think it's safe to say the RE Gun EZ is better than anything fans could have hoped for. Looks like Bandai won't be wiping-out Victory Gundam just yet.

Totally! I never dreamed we'd see another V-gundam release after the shaky V2 release. (Still holding out hope for add-on parts for the V2 ver ka)

Edited by Duymon

23 hours ago, kajnrig said:

The closest thing Victory had to the guncannon was the original Victory's dash pack which gave it two shoulder mounted beam cannons or the V2 assault version which had a shoulder mounted beam rifle.

The guncannon suit from F91 is the F71 G-Cannon.

Apparently Build Divers is getting a MG Qubeley:

http://www.taghobby.com/archives/306734

6D896C4A-5C43-4620-BDD0-31777DDA6EAF.jpe

EDIT: It is based on a Naoki custom. I'm really liking that a bunch of his stuff is getting the Gunpla treatment. Kana for its name reads "Kyu-be-rei da-mu-do."

Qubeley Damned?

---

On another note, could you all lend some insight? I was negotiating a price with a customer for a kit on Ebay, and after a couple offers, I made one final offer saying, "Item is already a steal at BIN price. Unless you're adamant about the box, you won't find this kit for cheaper. If you are, you'll be best served looking elsewhere. Many thanks."

Apparently, the customer thought that was rude and said as much - "It's not polite to be rude to a potential customer" - on their next offer of $0.99. It befuddles me why they would think that, but maybe I'm just not seeing it? Thoughts?

Edited by kajnrig

1 hour ago, kajnrig said:

Apparently Build Divers is getting a MG Qubeley:

http://www.taghobby.com/archives/306734

6D896C4A-5C43-4620-BDD0-31777DDA6EAF.jpe

EDIT: It is based on a Naoki custom. I'm really liking that a bunch of his stuff is getting the Gunpla treatment. Kana for its name reads "Kyu-be-rei da-mu-do."

Qubeley Damned?

---

On another note, could you all lend some insight? I was negotiating a price with a customer for a kit on Ebay, and after a couple offers, I made one final offer saying, "Item is already a steal at BIN price. Unless you're adamant about the box, you won't find this kit for cheaper. If you are, you'll be best served looking elsewhere. Many thanks."

Apparently, the customer thought that was rude and said as much - "It's not polite to be rude to a potential customer" - on their next offer of $0.99. It befuddles me why they would think that, but maybe I'm just not seeing it? Thoughts?

0.99 cents negotiation? Is it worth that much of a hassle?

29 minutes ago, seti88 said:

0.99 cents negotiation? Is it worth that much of a hassle?

99 cents was the "go **** yourself!" offer the prospective buyer made after kajnrig seemingly insulted them. I think what set them off was the lines about not finding it cheaper if you care at all about the box, and being better served elsewhere. I know kajnrig likely thought he was just stating facts but it does come out as standoffish with the "many thanks" at the end looks like a disingenuous F.U.

He likely would have been better served saying something along the lines of "I appreciate your interest but the buy it now price is as low as I can go and is non negotiable. Thank you."

Edited by renegadeleader1

Oh, the $1 offer was the F-U from the customer.

Thanks for the input, everyone. I'll try to keep your recommendation in mind, @renegadeleader1. To clarify, I was offering below the BIN price, which was already priced well below the retail price of the kit, hence the first sentence. Blah, oh well, what's done is done.

Edited by kajnrig

On 8/25/2018 at 3:42 PM, seti88 said:

exclusive... 

Nice variation, but I have no budget for this. :(

The past few days I had been debating whether to use my extra money for gunpla or food. I chose food and then another home improvement expense comes up...Half the food money is suddenly gone! :cray:

26 minutes ago, Scyla said:

I would be really excited about a PG Sinanju. :)

I would agree to that, specially since we already have the pg unicorn. Im surprised that they are not making the nu or sazibi because wasn't it the anniversary of char's counter attack?

1 hour ago, dragonstar1982 said:

I would agree to that, specially since we already have the pg unicorn. Im surprised that they are not making the nu or sazibi because wasn't it the anniversary of char's counter attack?

I was hoping Bandai would release that ginormous Nu that was teased last year for an anniversary celebration.

7 hours ago, dragonstar1982 said:

Bandai teased a release for a new perfect grade coming soon. Was really looking forward to this untill I saw that it might be another Gundam 00. I like 00 as much as the next person but I really wish they'd pick another series.

Please make it BARBATUS or RX-93.

Nice Leo. I’m working on mine also. I don’t have any decals for it, so it’s just gonna get a grimy look. The kit is extremely simple and very few seams to deal with and the ones that are there are in easy spots to take care of. The ones on the lower arms and upper legs actually look like they should be there, so I haven’t decided if I want to fill those or just leave them.

19 hours ago, Big s said:

Nice Leo. I’m working on mine also. I don’t have any decals for it, so it’s just gonna get a grimy look. The kit is extremely simple and very few seams to deal with and the ones that are there are in easy spots to take care of. The ones on the lower arms and upper legs actually look like they should be there, so I haven’t decided if I want to fill those or just leave them.

Thanks! There's a ton of things I want to do better next time I do this kit, especially getting rid of the seam lines. The seams on the legs really do look fine and like you said they feel like they should be there.  Also I chose the wrong colors for scratches on the kit. The silver I picked doen't even register much haha. The waterslides I got were from a third party RG Tallgeese.  Looking forward to check out what you do with yours!

5 hours ago, dragonstar1982 said:

Finally got around to finishing my ver ka sinanju and sazabi. I just have to work on the decals but that can wait.

IMG_20180830_161753.jpg

IMG_20180830_161908.jpg

IMG_20180830_161922.jpg

IMG_20180830_162130.jpg

IMG_20180830_162141.jpg

IMG_20180830_162210.jpg

Great work on those kits! I want to get my hands on the RG Sazabi soon and the RG Sinanju in the future!