Aaaaannd customs has my package. Maybe I was just too greedy shipping out 4 kits in one shipment--but it was cheaper that way. I'm just praying they let it through, the value is way below the taxable amount. I don't want to have to go pick them up from the post office T_T

There should be no problem if the combined cost of the kits and shipping is below 10,000 PHP. Unfortunately, you have to pick it up depending on the shipping method you use (SAL in local post office, Central Mail at Pasay for EMS)

On 5/29/2018 at 6:11 PM, chyll2 said:

There should be no problem if the combined cost of the kits and shipping is below 10,000 PHP. Unfortunately, you have to pick it up depending on the shipping method you use (SAL in local post office, Central Mail at Pasay for EMS)

Luckily I don't live where I have to go to Pasay EMS. Unfortunately the package seems to be stuck in Manila customs whereas I am in the provinces. Let's see if my VF31C super parts arrive earlier than the Gundam kits, as it should not be as big a package. I am also waiting for another package (from US) so I am really a bit irritated/impatient this week and it will continue next week until any or all of the 3 arrive. ^_^;

On 5/24/2018 at 12:19 PM, Duymon said:

I've been on a GM Binge lately. Been barely doing any Macross collecting due to all the P-Bandai. I still can't believe I got 5 White Dingo Sniper kits.....

nusd9gyylfz01.thumb.jpg.abd6b955e03c1b528de967b92915a937.jpg

jbv81w320yq01.thumb.jpg.73ec65f830788d9a8bcae231bd934d2c.jpg

ttc2dtcamwy01.thumb.jpg.38cdff3a9da73c8ab06394df54f21214.jpg

Godammit, now you’ve got me interested in MG’s again...

Really though, that might be nice, I don’t really have time or room to paint, and the MGs can still look pretty good without it.

Are those GM’s painted, or just panel lined?

Edited by Kelsain

On 6/2/2018 at 7:10 PM, Kelsain said:

Godammit, now you’ve got me interested in MG’s again...

Really though, that might be nice, I don’t really have time or room to paint, and the MGs can still look pretty good without it.

Are those GM’s painted, or just panel lined?

Most of them were just detail painted, decaled and top-coated.

The dual SMG GM was painted, however.

5 hours ago, Duymon said:

Most of them were just detail painted, decaled and top-coated.

The dual SMG GM was painted, however.

Interesting, I thought the MG GM Space type was more of a greenish color.

I busted out my MG Dom that's been in the build pile since 2002, and I'm gonna finish that up.

I 've realized that , while I enjoy coming up with project ideas and paint schemes, I just don't have the time to see them through. I build over lunch sometimes at work, and that's all I've got to work with. May as well jus have fun with the build once in a while!

52 minutes ago, Kelsain said:

Interesting, I thought the MG GM Space type was more of a greenish color.

I busted out my MG Dom that's been in the build pile since 2002, and I'm gonna finish that up.

I 've realized that , while I enjoy coming up with project ideas and paint schemes, I just don't have the time to see them through. I build over lunch sometimes at work, and that's all I've got to work with. May as well jus have fun with the build once in a while!

The RGM-79C GM Kai space type is indeed a minty green, but those bodies are from the RMS-179 GM II from Zeta gundam. Note the collar camera and lack of carry bars on the shoulders. The heads I believe are from the ground forces release of the GM kai which may have been white as opposed to the brownish color the HG release had.

Edited by renegadeleader1

18 minutes ago, renegadeleader1 said:

The RGM-79C GM Kai space type is indeed a minty green, but those bodies are from the RMS-179 GM II from Zeta gundam. Note the collar camera and lack of carry bars on the shoulders. The heads I believe are from the ground forces release of the GM kai which may have been white as opposed to the brownish color the HG release had.

Aah, I got it then. These GM's are also P-bandai's, with head-swaps for the GM Kai ground.

Dang, they're pretty.

On 5/30/2018 at 6:19 PM, hachi said:

Luckily I don't live where I have to go to Pasay EMS. Unfortunately the package seems to be stuck in Manila customs whereas I am in the provinces. Let's see if my VF31C super parts arrive earlier than the Gundam kits, as it should not be as big a package. I am also waiting for another package (from US) so I am really a bit irritated/impatient this week and it will continue next week until any or all of the 3 arrive. ^_^;

The postman delivered both my Gundam kits and the VF31C super parts today! Me now happy :D

16 hours ago, Kelsain said:

Aah, I got it then. These GM's are also P-bandai's, with head-swaps for the GM Kai ground.

Dang, they're pretty.

The moment I found out the GM II unicorn version came with both regular GM II head and the GM Kai head I started buying them en-masse lol

Heh, I'm sure they're not cheap now! I'm thinking about grabbing that GM Dominance, though. It's pretty kick ass. Just trying to figure out if it's worth the $$ to me.

Maybe if I sell off a few other models that I'll probably never get to.

3 hours ago, renegadeleader1 said:

All these new F91 kits do is give me hope for a RE/100 Heavygun, Hardygun, or G-Cannon. :)

Actually I'd love them in 1/144 scale instead as the F91 ones would be the only GM's not to have ever had a release in that scale.

Ah man..... I want those three GM's updated so bad, though in 1/144 they'd be pretty petite :0

It's almost guaranteed we'll see the F91 ver MG Jegan in P-Bandai

Edited by Duymon

12 hours ago, Duymon said:

Ah man..... I want those three GM's updated so bad, though in 1/144 they'd be pretty petite :0

It's almost guaranteed we'll see the F91 ver MG Jegan in P-Bandai

They wouldn't be that small. Canonically they're taller than the F91 and Victory, and we already got those in HGUC form. If you want something real tiny take a look at the 1/100 scale RXR-44 guntank also from the F91 line. It's the same height in 1/100 as the 1/144 scale Jamesgun. That means in 1/144 scale it would barely reach  the knee of regular RGM-79! :p

14 hours ago, renegadeleader1 said:

They wouldn't be that small. Canonically they're taller than the F91 and Victory, and we already got those in HGUC form. If you want something real tiny take a look at the 1/100 scale RXR-44 guntank also from the F91 line. It's the same height in 1/100 as the 1/144 scale Jamesgun. That means in 1/144 scale it would barely reach  the knee of regular RGM-79! :p

They had the HGUC Loto twinpack and those were tiny. I think ther'es even an R-44 convo kit to turn the loto into the F91 guntank. Would hate to work on something that small.

Edited by Duymon

So here's a weird question:

Does anyone know of some 3rd party hands that are pretty similar in size to the MG Dom?

Other 1/100 hands seem way too small, and I need something of similar size for my 1/12 Space Marine project.

I was just going to use the Dom hands, but I decided to finish this MG that's been on my pile for 15 years.

2 hours ago, electric indigo said:

Bandai's large Builder's Parts hands are pretty big.

https://hlj.com/product/BAN977921

Cool, thanks. I'll keep an eye out for those through other channels, or of they come back in stock @ HLJ before my next order. The marine project is stalled, because I got a little bored - so I'll put the Dom hands back on the Dom until I'm ready to get back into that one.