Damn, now I want a turntable! :lol:

And I finally ordered the RG Gundam Mk II Titans version. Also ordered the HG Gundam Ground Type--didn't know it came out, but came across it while researching the Titans kit. I love the 08th MS Team so I made this impulse buy. Had to use the budget reserved for a book purchase, and saying no to the Bandai Gernsback kit for now. Hopefully I don't find any more interesting kits...

16 hours ago, hachi said:

Damn, now I want a turntable! :lol:

And I finally ordered the RG Gundam Mk II Titans version. Also ordered the HG Gundam Ground Type--didn't know it came out, but came across it while researching the Titans kit. I love the 08th MS Team so I made this impulse buy. Had to use the budget reserved for a book purchase, and saying no to the Bandai Gernsback kit for now. Hopefully I don't find any more interesting kits...

And then I find out about the Ground Type P-Bandai version <_< (Must have ignored it back then or completely missed it)

Unfortunately will have to pass on this. :(

13 minutes ago, dizman said:

Something about the head seems off to me on the Jagd Doga. Not sure if the head itself is a tad too big or if the beak is too wide, I'll have to see a few more pictures to be sure.

Seems to me it's a bit too tall. Shoulders also look off, but it could just be the angle. Either way, it still doesn't look bad.

12 hours ago, dizman said:

Something about the head seems off to me on the Jagd Doga. Not sure if the head itself is a tad too big or if the beak is too wide, I'll have to see a few more pictures to be sure.

Agreed, something looks off about BigBird. More pics are needed because at the moment it doesn't look nearly as dynamic and elegant as the HGUC kit.5afeffd7c87e9_ScreenShot2018-05-18at12_30_06PM.png.77262003de92aa3537e5c24659a8ae5d.png

Edited by captain america

I can't believe it! After the Jegan we get the Jagd Doga. My dream of having the entire line-up of mobile suits from Char's counterattack is coming true. I do agree though that there are some details to adjust, especially the head.

In fact, I think that the way the arms were posed in the first pic didn't flatter the silhouette. Also, I think the blue shoulder armor tips are too inclined and extend out too far, possibly preventing the yellow shoulder armors from being posed in a more pleasing (wider at the bottom) slope. Even if that turns out to be the case, it would be an easy fix.

On 5/18/2018 at 9:27 AM, captain america said:

Agreed, something looks off about BigBird. More pics are needed because at the moment it doesn't look nearly as dynamic and elegant as the HGUC kit.5afeffd7c87e9_ScreenShot2018-05-18at12_30_06PM.png.77262003de92aa3537e5c24659a8ae5d.png

The HCM-Pro proportion too looks better than the RE one. ^_^ 

gds-4413.jpg.78db4bb5ef7d525c5ede29d8fa7ee2df.jpg

On 5/19/2018 at 7:51 PM, hachi said:

Guys what is this gunpla and what show is it from?

https://mobile.twitter.com/coco2t39y25i/status/997736353742778368

I love to have the Red Beret one in Metal Build form. That unit looks cool to have it in that form. Also, it looks like it came out from a Votoms show instead. ;) 

On 5/18/2018 at 10:55 AM, Duymon said:

P-Bandai Quess version inbound? :p

Most likely, tho not sure when...and maybe a unicorn CF version too? ^_^

AH! CCA mecha fights...:wub: 

back to this release tho,

1. the eye slots should be thinner and longer for a more aggressive look

2. the chest hatch looks too large and thick somehow.

Jagd_Doga_Gyunei_Custom_Lineart.jpg.ce3b5ed669dd8e7fb1200b0076b4b0bb.jpg

2 hours ago, seti88 said:

back to this release tho,

1. the eye slots should be thinner and longer for a more aggressive look

2. the chest hatch looks too large and thick somehow.

Jagd_Doga_Gyunei_Custom_Lineart.jpg.ce3b5ed669dd8e7fb1200b0076b4b0bb.jpg

The beam rifle on the RE is too large as well; the whole thing is pretty much a mess. This is the most dynamic CCA mecha and they turned it over to Bandai's potty-training division. 

If we’re going by the line art for CCA, the the mg jegan is the worst offender. The Jagd Doga isn’t the line art either but doesn’t look too bad to me. I’d like to see more poses and then I feel like I could make a better decision.

"This new 1/100 GM Cannon II is literally just a bunch of ball joints connected to each other."

"Hey, I'm just glad we're getting a GM Cannon II in 1/100 scale at all!"

I jest, of course, but really there's nothing wrong with criticism. No one's taken it too far... yet... O_O

4 hours ago, kajnrig said:

"This new 1/100 GM Cannon II is literally just a bunch of ball joints connected to each other."

"Hey, I'm just glad we're getting a GM Cannon II in 1/100 scale at all!"

I jest, of course, but really there's nothing wrong with criticism. No one's taken it too far... yet... O_O

Damnit I got psyched that they were going to release a 1/100 GM Cannon II from 0083.. but then I realized you were talking about that weirdass Guncannon Detector from Unicorn / Zeta :0