Narrative Gundam looks so naked :/

Luckily my wallet is safe as I'm a fan of almost all the stuff from from 0079 <-> Gundam ZZ and anything from Gundam F91 on so any CCA stuff will be skipped.

Will even skip those 1/144 GMs will be skipped since I only collect 1/100

12 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Oh my. :wub: Man, it's trying to lure me back to collections I don't want to go back to. What to do? What to do? :unsure:

7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Who knows? Maybe next to RG Sazabi is RG Re-GZ? Or RG Jagd Doga? The whole nine yards in RG. :rolleyes:

RG Jagd Doga! Oh yes pls lets have a birdmech!

4 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

What to do? Preorder it!! You know you want it.

Enabling exercise....

7 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Supposedly Gundam NT is a prototype for the Nu.

Negative. This series is set after CCA. Alex NT on the other hand looks more of a prototype for Nu. ^_^ 

Edited by no3Ljm

The rg Sazabi kinda reminds me of the illustration in the old mg Sazabi booklet that katoki drew. I like the design seeing as how it fits with the rg look.The only thing bugging me about the look is the color separation. I think the darker red areas should have had an even darker color for the seperation instead of lighter. I guess that a bit of paint can’t hurt.

I knew it!

MG 1/100 HRUDUDU. Y2376. July 2018. Apr 23, 2018 preorder. P-Bandai.
http://www.taghobby.com/archives/275814
http://www.taghobby.com/archives/275805

B767.jpg

B769.jpg

B770.jpg

B772.jpg

B773.jpg

B774.jpg

b760.jpg

b762.jpg

b763.jpg

b765.jpg

b766.jpg

Now I understand why the Shield Booster are missing on those MG kits photos before.

MG 1/100 TR-1 HAZEL Shield Boosters. Y1620. July 2018. Apr 23, 2018 preorder. P-Bandai.
http://www.taghobby.com/archives/275794

b752.jpg

b753.jpg

b755.jpg

b756.jpg

b757.jpg

b758.jpg

b759.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

Damn, I am going to be spending a lot on P-Bandai gunpla this year. Looks like the MG A.O.Z kits sold really well and any remaining MG Advanced Hazel pre-orders will be gone soon. Almost feel like I shouldn't even bother with the regular releases if they are going all out with A.O.Z suits. 

B769.jpg

To get this setup I would need two HRUDUDU units and the shield booster set, correct? I have the MG Advanced Hazel on pre-order. 

I wonder if everything would actually stay together? I finished my MG Custom Hazel recently and impressed by how sturdy the kit is. It uses the MG Gundam 2.0 frame so that helps but I wasn't expecting it to stand up with the shield booster on the back. 

Hazel.thumb.jpg.4bbafa36e875268827e4344e56f8e4a5.jpg

5 hours ago, General Rasp said:

To get this setup I would need two HRUDUDU units and the shield booster set, correct? I have the MG Advanced Hazel on pre-order. 

Yes. If you want the Hazel-Rah 2nd Form configuration, you need two Hrududus and the Shield Boosters.

B769.jpg

Get an extra Hrududu too if you want the regular Hazel-Rah to display in the future. ;) 

b763.jpg

And good thing they didn't announce a Master Grade Gaplant Booster... yet. Or else, I'm going crazy. :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Yes. If you want the Hazel-Rah 2nd Form configuration, you need two Hrududus and the Shield Boosters.

B769.jpg

Get an extra Hrududu too if you want the regular Hazel-Rah to display in the future. ;) 

b763.jpg

And good thing they didn't announce a Master Grade Gaplant Booster... yet. Or else, I'm going crazy. :rolleyes:

Thanks! And I fully intend to do a regular Hazel-Rah. Oh that is going to be an big P-Bandai order. 

I am really curious how far Bandai will take the A.O.Z kits. Will we see a MG Hazel Owsla, Woundwort, or Hyzenthlay? 

15 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

Thanks! And I fully intend to do a regular Hazel-Rah. Oh that is going to be an big P-Bandai order. 

I am really curious how far Bandai will take the A.O.Z kits. Will we see a MG Hazel Owsla, Woundwort, or Hyzenthlay? 

I hope not. Coz I'm going to bang my head. Hahaha! :lol:

But to be honest, it would be nice to see all of AoZ mechas in MG form. It's my dream to have it all in MG scaled back then. And that was 12 years ago. Right now, I'll be happy to have them continue it on HGUC format instead. Due to size, time and money-wise. ;)

It looks like they're recycling the Sniper custom chest on that GM Guard instead of having a unique chest that has extra cockpit armor and the twin vulcans in it :/ Also looks like the front skirts are Sniper Custom recycles.

Not really salty though since I don't bother with 1/144

latest?cb=20120903215126

Edited by Duymon

Looks like a big batch of kid went up for preorder. Byalant was a must buy for me. The jegan was another buy. I’m still on the fence with the Sazabi. I was looking at the power cables around the waist and feel a bit let down. The zaku cables had individual parts for the piping, but the cables on the Sazabi look molded like the hg version.

I am also tempted by the look of the galbaldy rebake. I think a few slight modifications may make me a bit happier like trimming or just removing the horn.

for anyone looking for effect parts the figurise ones may be useful.

I decided to check out the RG Tallgeese since it's release day today. But to my surprise it's now back-ordered at HLJ! T_T

This was the note from HLJ: Bandai has announced that their shipments of the RG Tallgeese EW will be split between two deliveries, one in April and one in May. Please note that depending on when we received an order, it may be filled in either April or May.

Decided to order hoping I might get into the May delivery. I did not pre-order beforehand because I only wanted to pay for 2 purchases this month. Lesson learned. So this time I pre-ordered the HG Leo just to make sure I get at least one. Now I'm gonna have to revise my budget for May, and June...I know it's available at other stores but I like to combine with other orders so I'm sticking with HLJ (and waiting for next payday).

• 2 weeks later...

oooh, lots of new goodies being shown at Shizuoka Hobby Show.

Only thing I'm really interested in is the new MG Gundam Storm Bringer from Build DIvers. Looks like it borrows heavily from the GM DOminance mold, which means it's another GM SNiper II frame. (that's like the 6th kit using the GM SNiper frame thus far)

5af47cb1550b4_mg-gundam-storm-bringer(1).jpg.81e2571b370a12359567711c3b62b41a.jpg

5af47cb1b8449_mg-gundam-storm-bringer(2).jpg.0769dff92f743c019a65c0f925d51cc6.jpg

Edited by Duymon

It's a good time to be a 1/144 GM fan!

Starting off we have the P-Bandai GM Custom More pics here.

hg-gm-sniper-custom%2B%25281%2529.jpg

A possibly regular retail GM Cannon more pics here.

hg-gm-cannon-gundam-the-origin-msd%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Oh and a GM Interceptor, I wonder if the main kit will be regular release and the booster will be P-Bandai. More pics here.

hg-gm-interceptor-custom-gundam-the-origin-msd%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Ground Gundam is getting a special P-Bandai parachute pack release with a buncha weapons. More pics here.

hguc-ground-type-gundam-parachute-pack-ver%2B%25285%2529.jpg

And then there is this abomination which I kinda want, maybe the P-Bandai price will scare me away. More pics here.

mg-polypod-ball%2B%25281%2529.jpg