3 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

if they made toys of the Ver. ka's they'd be GFFMC's but the point still stands. and I'd totally buy a Nu ver. Ka GFFMC, just do more wing stuff as well.

True,  but it was my understanding that the new Wing Zero Custom is more in line with the Metal Build ones compared to the previous GFFMC releases.

And I really want that: A Metal Build quality 1/100 scale Sazabi, Nu and Hi Nu Gundam. I built all the Ver Ka. kits and they are nice display pieces but they leave me wanting more. 

10 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

If they made Metal Builds for Nu-Gundam and Sazabi, I will preorder it in a heartbeat. ^_^ 

Same, but Bandai is being very smart with the Metal Build line. They have only done mobile suits were they can use the frame multiple times. That probably cuts down on cost somewhere. Honestly I think that is a good move and make sense that they are doing the Crossbone gundam next with the multiple variants it has. Might be why they released the F91 and the Crossbone could use a similar frame. I can see them doing the Nu and Hi-Nu gundam. It is possible they could use the Sazabi frame for other bulky suits, the line needs some Zeon suits. 

10 hours ago, General Rasp said:

Same, but Bandai is being very smart with the Metal Build line. They have only done mobile suits were they can use the frame multiple times. That probably cuts down on cost somewhere. Honestly I think that is a good move and make sense that they are doing the Crossbone gundam next with the multiple variants it has. Might be why they released the F91 and the Crossbone could use a similar frame. I can see them doing the Nu and Hi-Nu gundam. It is possible they could use the Sazabi frame for other bulky suits, the line needs some Zeon suits. 

This is one of my issues with the new MG Ver. Ka kits. The Nu Gundam is significantly taler in universe than the Hi Nu. Since the kits share that many parts I feel like the Nu Gundam has not the best of proportions especially with the Psycho Frame exposed. The legs are just too long. The Hi Nu on the other hand is far better proportioned.

So when it comes to a potential Metal Build/GFFMC of these suits I hope they don't share an internal skeleton. 

They didn’t get a whole lot of action other than getting sniped while trying to escape from a burning hospital ship, but I always loved the design. I hope that the other mecha from the 08th ms series gets made, like that dom in the later episodes. They did do the rd4 as a web exclusive, and the gundams are covered as well as the gouf custom as standards. I would like to see the zakus since they probably would mostly use parts that were on the origin version. The origin zaku looks to me to have been heavily inspired by the look and panel lines of the 08th series ones.

13 minutes ago, Big s said:

They didn’t get a whole lot of action other than getting sniped while trying to escape from a burning hospital ship, but I always loved the design. I hope that the other mecha from the 08th ms series gets made, like that dom in the later episodes. They did do the rd4 as a web exclusive, and the gundams are covered as well as the gouf custom as standards. I would like to see the zakus since they probably would mostly use parts that were on the origin version. The origin zaku looks to me to have been heavily inspired by the look and panel lines of the 08th series ones.

The Zakus has been covered, IIRC. The J variant (later retconned as the Js), distinguished by the spikes on its shields, had said shield incorporated in one HGUC variant or another, and the Zaku Is were P-Bandai kits. I forget if the RD-4 came out before the Origin Zakus or not, but it definitely shares parts with them. The line art for the RD-4, though, is definitely based on the Origin art and not the other way around. You can find the original line art of the RD-4, which lacks the new (Dom?) backpack of the P-Bandai kit and the panel lines on the thighs.

I believe the GM and Ball from that same battle have gotten P-Bandai releases, too.

And the Gouf Flight Type got another moment in the spotlight:

10 hours ago, General Rasp said:

Yes, the flying Gouf is from 08th MS Team. :)

:o I'm sorry how can i get that wrong?!I swear i know Mobile suits from the gundam universe very well.:lol: At the least the U.C. ones. 

I don’t think they did the ground zaku yet, but you could probably use the origin green zaku 2 and make covers for the leg thrusters, but I’ve been getting lazy and would rather have an official hguc version even if it’s reusing parts mostly from the origin kit

Working on my MG Hazel - Titans colors.

Since I already have the Oriignal Hazel custom colors for this one I nabbed a GM Quel head and had to recolor it since... they changed their shade of Titans Blue..... AGAIN....

Gonna have to recolor the bazooka too before I do all the hand-painted detailing.

Can't wait for the next P-Bandai Adv Hazel to come out 

WP_20180318_01_12_11_Pro.thumb.jpg.8f98366e40eb86fb092812493de0a914.jpg

Done with most of the airbrushing on my MG Jesta, tomorrow ill decal and should be done with the body and shield by the end of the week. Still will have the beam rifle to finish once everything else is done. I tried to remix the colors because i didnt like the stock colors of the MG Jesta. 

MG Jesta WIP MG Jesta WIP

MG Jesta WIP

MG Jesta WIP

MG Jesta WIP

Edited by anubis20

It's in HGUC format. So I'm IN. ^_^

10 minutes ago, dizman said:

1/144 Woundwort officially announced..... WOOOOOO! I'm disappointed that it's a P-bandai though, wonder how many of the upgrade parts they will end up making. I'm hoping we get at least the Psycho Gundam and Gabthley parts! More pictures here!

hguc-woundwort%2B%25282%2529.jpg

I have the old HGUC Hazels so I rather have the other AoZ in that line too. Would love to have all of it in MG format or MB format but I'm running out of space. Hehehe. :lol:

What's the next HGUC AoZ? Hazenthlay or Dandelion? :rolleyes:

Does nippon yassan offer any discounts on shipping if you group orders together? I am debating whether to separate pre-orders or group all of them in one order. The model kits I am looking all come out within a month or two of each other. 

Or forget them and go with USA gundam store or BBTS.