Official Bandai 1/100 VF HI-METAL VF-19S/F

lechuck

Yeah, I have the same problem with my 19S with the angle of the legs in fighter mode and the should pad issue. My bigger problem is I broke off the center head lazer already. I super glued it back on but it easily breaks off again due to it always getting hit by the plastic lip of the upper "spine" when the torso is transformed.

Chris

i just got my VF-19S... and i broke the centre head laser as well :( i was just pushing it a little to see if it was moveable and.. *SNAP* it broke. what the hell, it was soft like a piece of candy! why couldn't they make it removable like the Fire valkyrie. sigh, anyone else had this problem besides Chris and myself?

Thanks Chris, Graham...

I put one drop of superglue yesterday and this morning i checked, it looks solid enough. i think the real test is when transforming it! The head seems to be in a rather tight-fitting position. the chin seems like it would hit the body when turning it from side to side. scary!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That is a crazy markdown, but i can't spend monies on this, when this bad ass 1/60 Fire Valk is coming soon...

"Soon" might be relative, considering we haven't even seen anything beyond a resin prototype yet. I guess my bet would be middle of next year for the Kai and Dec 11 for anything resembling a Blazer?

• 3 weeks later...

To Graham and the other guys who have bought the Hi-Metal VF-19S:

Are the feet and ankles poseable like in the Hi-Metal VF-1J?

They look stiff on my Blazer, but it seems that a metal ball joint connects the ankle to the feet, or maybe I could be wrong. I don't want to force the motion on the ankles, because it seems so tight.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks! ^_^