max 1s 1/48

Ali Sama

One can get a recast S head, paint it in Max's blue arrows and change the 013 to 001 on the right wing. But you never know Yamato might announce that they're releasing the Max 1S just when your custom paint job dries. :p That's a pretty noticeable gap on your S head, Ali Sama. Have you tried glueing it?

Now that's the stuff dreams are made of B) . I really hope Yamato does decide to make a Max VF-1S, he deserves so much more than just a VF-1A.

Damn... that reminds me how much I dislike the head seam right down the middle. Why coudlnt they have had front/back halves instead of left/right, like they did w/ the 1/60? Ah well...

Looks nice, though, hope we see it... though I think I'd want a Max TV VF-1J more. ;)

Yup.....just paint the arrow and you're ready to roll. BTW....that isn't a photoshop (is it?).

PS - If anyone is looking for a recast 1/48 VF-1S Head, I have one in the For Trade Forum.....PM me if you're interested.

oh well. here is somthign to look forward to for a custom

*note* I did soem more quick touchups *note*

max.jpg

Hey, Yamato pulled of a Hikaru right smack in the middle of the Low Vis release and the release of the 1/48 VF-1J pics.

I may seem too optimistic, but, with that, what's stopping them from throwing in a Max 1/48 sometime after the Hikaru release, and before the 1J release.

We've seen this happen before (e.g. non-limited 1/60 CF, TV versions with FP's, Elint and Super O). All we have to do is wait, and have lots of patience. :D

I don't know about you guys, but I see my 1/48 Max 1S everyday. Oh, and my 1/48 Kakizaki as well.

Ahhhh, so nice.

oh post some pics and indulge us :lol:

Soon. I have yet to take any shots of my Kakizaki, but my Max 1S was posted before way back when on the old boards. I'll see if I can dig them up and also take some new shots of my Kakizaki.

Not a Max, and not a Kakizaki, but somewhat close enough.

It's not finished, thus the super-light gray color. It'll be sanded down one more time, primed and patched a little more then repainted gun metal gray/dark gray. Hopefully I can finish this before I lose interest in it and just decide to screw the head down as is.

1S.jpg