Indiana Jones V - in development

Tillikum the killer whale speaks the language of the streets yo.

Now back on topic, :p talking about Indy reminded me of that TV series about "Young Indy" from a while ago, I really enjoyed watching it. I think the "Beating the Nazis to get Artifact X" angle has pretty much been done to death.

Edited by Ghost Train

Oh, I agree with you. I'm just saying... between the monkeys, the horrible stereotypical caricature of generic "south americans", the clumsy and awkward portrayal of early American nuclear naiveté, and the rather blatant use of CGI, the ants were the best part.

Point taken. One thing you can say for sure, though: They won't have to worry about living up to expectations!

• 1 year later...

Just make sure that La Douche stays out of it and you've already guaranteed it partial success...

His character wasn't that bad. It was the overuse of CG in the back-half of IV that brought the back half way down.

Indiana Jones should go back to its roots: action serials in the 30's and 40's, wasn't it? When CG didn't exist, and every effect was a practical one (hey, isn't that Raiders in a nutshell?)

• 1 year later...