1/100 Toynami Regult

ff95gj

oh yeah i got the green one on preorder thanks,but i ment the normal coloured blue and white TV Regult's are the ones out of stock that i should have gotten.

I found a place where I just ordered my 1/100 TV regults. They're in No. Cali, and I'm in Florida...but the shipping is FREE. So, that's cool. They are suppose to be delivered on Wednesday. Great communication too. Here's a link...

http://www.kirinhobby.com/shop/index.php

They just had them in stock a few days ago when I ordered mine. Hopefully you can still get them there.

I think I paid $21.00 for each battelpod. Not too bad, since people are selling them on eBay for 30 - 35 + 10 bucks shipping. Almost 1/2 price.

Hope this helps.

I found a place where I just ordered my 1/100 TV regults. They're in No. Cali, and I'm in Florida...but the shipping is FREE. So, that's cool. They are suppose to be delivered on Wednesday. Great communication too. Here's a link...

http://www.kirinhobby.com/shop/index.php

They just had them in stock a few days ago when I ordered mine. Hopefully you can still get them there.

I think I paid $21.00 for each battelpod. Not too bad, since people are selling them on eBay for 30 - 35 + 10 bucks shipping. Almost 1/2 price.

Hope this helps.

thanks mate! they were out of the normal regults but they still had the heavy artillery one so i grabbed one,woo!

Toynami must be over the moon with the sales these things have produced,cant wait for the glaug

Edited by Vepariga

Teaser pic.

I am going to get in so much trouble over this hahahahaha :p

Ironically, the Imai 1/100 scale Kamjin plastic kit and John Moscato's 1/72 scale resin kit are about the same size! John's is much nicer, though.

Edited by AcroRay

Maiden Japan,

What are the chances we'll see a Regult Scout? Is that too different than the others to milk the mold?

I can't really comment about Regult Scout because we have not officially announced that we're going to produce.

Sorry, I'm just a toy designer. I told my boss that we need all four variations.

He saids that it needs more sales to continue the line.

So there you have it. Buy more Regults :lol:

Edited by Maiden Japan

Would it be possible to do an "upgrade kit" to articulate the Battlepod and/or Glaug's legs? Could sell it online straight from the online store or something...

I can't really comment about Regult Scout because we have not officially announced that we're going to produce.

Sorry, I'm just a toy designer. I told my boss that we need all four variations.

Toynami needs to crank out more Regults since stores are running out of the regular types. Therefore, we can buy more.

Would it be possible to do an "upgrade kit" to articulate the Battlepod and/or Glaug's legs? Could sell it online straight from the online store or something...

Maybe it's just my experience, but Toynami doesn't seem to have a good track record with making toys with lots of articulation. A few of my robotech alpha's blew apart as well as a few of my 1/100 Valkyries.

So unless you want "battle-damage" right out of the box, I say let them keep it simple ^_^

My regult broke at the knee in 2 days. but it was an easy fix that I won't complain about... it looks like the glue dried up before they put the 2 parts together. I'm just saying, it's a less complicated piece that doesn't end up as junk like their other toys. The Voltron has held up though, suprisingly. The Beta is probably is the best thing they've had but it's offsetted by the huge piece of crap the alpha was that it's still a zero (sorry Luca! <-- lol sold it to him, but for a good price!)

Ok but you guys gotta make more of the standard Regults too. . . :p

And as far as articulation goes just don't too skimpy, meaning don't take a step back on it and it will be good.

Maybe a tad bit more on the knees and hipjoints, but keep them easy to repair after shelfdives. :lol:

But honestly keep up the good work.

For my part, I'm purchasing one of each - typically through preorder at BBTS. That's the limit of what I can afford, but I do really want another standard-type Regult to I can light up the eye!

But most of the friends I've showed them to have also gone and gotten their own. The toy's appeal - and its low price - seem to make it a quick purchase for most folks. Now, more people I know were sad they didn't get an SDCC DYRL Regult. While they're available on the secondary market, the typical mark-up is a bit too high for most.

I'm inclined to believe that in a year or two - when most supplies of these have been exhausted - the collectors' price on them will go up considerably over their original SRP.

Edited by AcroRay

And they say Regults won't sell well.... pffft.

I hear ya, but THEY also think that we're just the vast minority that don't buy "bad guy mecha".

Like many have said before, at least give it a shot.

Sure its

in a smaller scale,

at a cheaper price,

different material,

and from a company that doesn't quite have the most stellar track record . . . . .

But I think a lot of other fans (myself included) out here are putting our money up for something that IS in demand.

And all the hubbub against its selling is hitting the fan.

Yes its running in small quantities but damn if Toynami isn't on their 3rd release and planning a 4th with a toy that just isn't supposed to be selling. :o

Sure Yamaato is doing a sort of full-on, balls-out, all bells and whistles 1/60 scale toy/resin, that is going to cost a lot (which I would also buy but, no cash :D:p ).

And that price point will be the deal breaker for many.

But you can't say it won't sell cause its a bad guy mech that doesn't "transform" and nobody wants the bad guys. :p

Cause believe it or not, fans are buying the bad guys.

Again Toynami, keep up the good work, if I have to buy enemy mech from you and hero Valks from someone else who cares?

It will all look good on my shelf and to me that's all that matters. . .

Edited by DARKWIND

oh yeah i got the green one on preorder thanks,but i ment the normal coloured blue and white TV Regult's are the ones out of stock that i should have gotten.

Looks like Robetech.com has them back in stock.

KirinHobby (that ae_productions mentioned) for US $20.95 are currently back ordered.

Edited by Blue Faced Beast

Wow, that was quick. They had just run out of the Heavy Artillery Regult a few days ago. I wonder if these are from the original run of 2,000. Hopefully not, which would indicate good sales have persuaded Toynami to crank out another run. Good news for all! I can't wait for the Glaug to come out, and I've got my fingers crossed for a Tactical Scout Regult. Keep'em coming, Toynami!

DARKWIND:

Yep. I'm not expecting Yamato to do it with all the bells and whistles, but it would be nice to sorta do something like Toynami's Regult with some leg joints, at 1/60, and with that nice touch of Yamato quality... do that, and I'll gladly pay $80-$100 for it. Maybe even a little more.

Yeah fif', I know but some people out there just can't see the forest for the "Regults". ;)

That's all I've been saying from the start.

Now wrap yer head around how many of us here (@ MW) have bought these, and how many fans from other sites/venues have also purchased them from on-line stores.

Then take in to account this is the 3rd release and it seems to be going strong.

Kinda funny right, how nobody wants bad guys?

But they are selling out in the stores, it might be the price alone but I see it as demand hands down.

But its these same bad guys that make the good guys/aces look sooo damn cool.

In movies, OVA's, on TV and dare I say it. . . . . on your shelves! :o :o :o

Ok the Q-Rau's may have tanked but I'd say the sales in this case are telling a different story how about you.

So to the guys @ Yamato I say up the antie and make male power armor in the future, we already have destroids. :p

If you keep it at the same level with those destroids and not too complicated (meaning we don't need to see the pilot inside) and watch the price you could have a winner too.

it would be cool if they kept making more different figures after the glaug. a 1/100 qrau would be cool. how many people here have the old power armors? those are 1/100 and it would be cool if those were made as well or reissued.

I got my order of 6 Battle Pods and 2 heavy missile figures in.

I have to say, that for the price, they rock. Good paint apps. Great sculpting. They're small next to my 1/48 Valks, but, as a Transformers fan, I've learned to deal with the lack of proper scale over the years. :)

Good job, Toynami. I am impressed.

Here's to hoping we see some Inbits (Invid) in the near future! That would blow my Mospeada loving mind.

I just picked up my missile regult from my local comic book shop I ordered through Diamond. I'm really enjoying them and sure wish for more Zentraedi mecha and lets not forget our dear Invids now. On the episode "Farewell to Big Brother" what was those green non-transformable Zentraedi aircraft? I'd like to have a couple of those to with my Roy Fokkers. If toynami would do a larger scale like a 1/60 or even just a 1/72, please include a nice poseable figure and not like the figure Yamoto stuck with the Queadlunn-Rau.

I just picked up my missile regult from my local comic book shop I ordered through Diamond. I'm really enjoying them and sure wish for more Zentraedi mecha and lets not forget our dear Invids now. On the episode "Farewell to Big Brother" what was those green non-transformable Zentraedi aircraft? I'd like to have a couple of those to with my Roy Fokkers. If toynami would do a larger scale like a 1/60 or even just a 1/72, please include a nice poseable figure and not like the figure Yamoto stuck with the Queadlunn-Rau.

I believe you're referring to the Gnerl Fighter Pod, if I'm not mistaken.

http://www.macross2.net/m3/sdfmacross/gnerl.htm